Chapter 4:Finding that person

"Noodle, we have to move to another building there's no food left in this apartment and in the next 10 days animals would either attack or die out of starvation...and if this purple world will take long...an average building will fall down in the next 10 years." Vivi said with a sincere look in her face, thinking if there are still a human left on this world "noodle, I think I have a plan!"
"We should send a sos signal and video ourselves then throw it  far,far away, for someone to see,we'll do everything just to find that person!" Vivi stand up again with a sincere look in her face. "Arf!arf!arf" noodle bark as loud as it can for vivi did not give up!

"Hello! I'm vivlyn leeThere are no people left in this world except for me and my dog noodle to anyone seeing this, we need your help! In the next 10 days animals might attack or die out of starvation and dehydration, my guess is that food wont la...

There are no people left in this world except for me and my dog noodle to anyone seeing this, we need your help! In the next 10 days animals might attack or die out of starvation and dehydration, my guess is that food wont last long for the two of us! And if this world will took long buildings might collapse and electricity is slowly shutting down building by building and my idea is to go to the highest and strongest building, the burj khalifa and I would meet you there"
I hope my guess is right...

I've travelled around the world to find that person
But still no signs of a living person... since then the world was quiet.
I want my yang with yin again...
I have so many regrets for wishing for a purple world jist for my own pleasure... I wish I didn't wish for a purple world.
But will things be the same if I hadn't wish for a purple world?
I wish I gave her a name before she...died
I wish I look back behind me...
I wish she's  still here...

-Past-
"Class,we have a new student today her name is Sona mika"
Huh? A new student in the middle of a semester?
Eww, she looks homeless
Why does she look like that?
I heard she sees ghost
No way! We better stay away from her!

Everyone whispered behind sona's back, all of them
Every recess time, sona would approach vivi and be friends with her despite all the rumors about vivi, sona didn't care at all, all she cared now she has a new friend. But sadly vivi ignored her, vivi thought she would be like the rest of everyone.
But when vivi finally talk to her,sona move out school with unknown reasons since then, she was never been heard by everyone.
Days passed, and nobody cared about her moving out.
Vivi regret all her life that she ignored sona...
Since then she wanted to have her own world with just her and her dog...

-Vivlyn lee