Chapter 8:The finale

A week has passed...
Noodle has been acting strange...
She won't eat any food I gave her and she'll always stay at that place again and again...
I was really worried over noodle.
What happen in that place? Did noodles owner die from that place? Or am I just getting paranoid.
I look into the purple sky and ask what did happen in the past? Was there something I need to know?

10:00 am
February 6

I saw noodle lying on the floor...I found her dead with the food that I gave her.
I find put that the food wasn't poison or anything...
Did noodle killed herself?
I was shock and devastated...but...now I won't forget about this day, I won't forget anything just like before...
I'm ready to face reality even if its-
Not what you wanted...to..be...

-Present-

It's been two months since all of this happen, it's depressing noodle isn't here to comfort me...
Vivi looked at their old photos, crying like its her last life...

"Hello! I'm vivlyn lee
And-umm hmm..how do I say this...it has been two months since all of this happen and to anyone seeing this I just want to say I want explanation of what is happening in this world...and my dog just died *sobs* and I dont know if I can do this anymore, as you can see i'm at the top of the highest building in my town and I just want to end my life and to get things normal again...I dont know if I will ever be okay if this goes back to normal,I dont know if i'm ready to forget all of this and turn my back to reality...I gues this is how it goes...my life ends here...
Goodbye!"

Vivi fall at the top of the building knowing life won't return to normal again...
As the purple sky looks at her falling, vivi vanished into thin air
She open her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw.
That someone has to die in order for the world to go back to normal
People suddenly appeared and the sky finally turn into the way it is...
Apparently, in this new version of the world, vivi no longer exist and her pet noodle finally found her owner.

Her last words were
Is this really the end?

But, where is vivi now?
What if the world was purple?

                     -Vivlyn lee