Chapter 6:Past is Past

10 years ago
April 10

"Where are your parents?" One of the teachers in the school ask me.
I replied "I dont know" with a deep sigh. "Its starting to rain, you should come inside the classroom and wait for your parents there..." The teacher told me with a concerning voice. I came inside the classroom and watch the rain fall,I dont know why it makes me feel happy when it rains or when it's dark...I guess I have pluviohile...
I fell asleep inside the classroom and I heard a piano playing a peaceful music. By its sweet music I felt calm and happy.
Later on,as I was deep asleep.
I dreamt of someone playing the piano and it was sona...I told myself I gotta know more about her, enjoy my time with the girl who was trying to be friends with me...as my dream goes I sat on a purple chair watching her playing the piano and suddenly a crowd clap by her amazing talent I clap to but she couldn't see me I wave at her but she ignored me...so,that's what it felt like to be ignored by someone I said.
And I woke up from my dream and saw my parents outside the school, they told me they were sorry for what happen because there was an emergency meeting they have to attend and I replied "it's ok!" I ask them in the car, why were you two taking too long? Was the meeting much more important than me? Both of them remain silent, in fact eveything was silent even in our house no one talk.
That day was the most depressing and happiest memory of mine.

-Present-

"I'm so confuse by this statement...we have to fight our desires...HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!?"
Vivi went on and on about that question she tried to calm herself and noodle comforted her. Later on, out of exhaustion vivi felt asleep and dreamt about this girl playing the piano again...she question herself didn't this already happen? And as she tried to remember who was the one playing the piano but she couldn't remember who it was because all she know is that she has no friends, she always say that to her mind ever since sona was gone and it somehow stuck in her mind,everytime people approach her she would just ignore them like she did to sona.
Vivi woke up and still has the motivation to find that person.
But she doesn't know where to start...

-Vivlyn lee