Chapter 5:That letter

8:00 am
March 6

Its been two months since all of this happen, its depressing that noodle isn't here to comfort me...

Last 2 months ago...
"Noodle,where are you? Where could that dog have gone...?" Vivi looking for noodle after she took her to bath.
"Arf!Arf!Arf!" Noodle bark in excitement as she brought something special for vivi.
"Oh! There you are! You had me worried for a sec" Vivi smiled and giggled looking at noodle "hmm...what's this?" Vivi look down at noodle with a serious face. She saw that noodle has brought a letter saying...

11:00 pm
January 5
Everything was normal. I was just stargazing at my rooftop.
But...I noticed something strange,its like the sky has turn into bluish-purple ,i've took many pictures as many as I could and thought that I discovered something unbelievable that I could become a world-known astronomer.
But...something was defintely wrong
Me and my family were celebrating my high school graduation but...each one of them started to disappeared I couldn't believe myself I thought I was just hallucinating...
I went outside to go to the police station to report a missing family but...nobody was there at first I thought it was a prank my siblings always make but...no
And that's when I gather all my informations and I finally have a theory about this.
My theory is that people has been stuck in their own world and desires in different days and times. I just want to let you know that-

Huh? Darn it. Why'd it end just there isn't it strange that this message was the day before this happened to me...and that its half burned I wanna know what's there theory!

"So,now i know what's happening its time for us to escape this purple world" Vivi said with a serious face.

Hmm...based on the letter it said we are trap in our own desires does that mean we have to fight our own desires?

-Past-
Everybody already got home and i'm all alone in this school waiting for my parents...
Why am I always left being alone?

Huh? What's that sound?
All I heard is silence.
It's 5:00 pm
And i'm still here in school the security guard ask me "where are my parents?" I answered i dont know...
Have they forgotten about me?
Who am I anyway?
Do I served a purpose in this world?

Life is meaningless and so am I.

-Vivlyn lee