Chapter 7:If only

While me and noodle were wondering around and finding that person, noodle act strange its like she smell something unordinary. At first, I thought it was traces of people before all of this happen.
Noodle always goes to that place every 9:00 am, I would always follow her but at imes I got tired i'm starting to leave her and let her be, maybe because its a remembrance of her old owner before me.

Days has passed

Noodle brought something again, but now its not a letter its a bracelet of a child with blood stains in it, I was scared when noodle brought me this bracelet but...the thing that bothers me the most is there is a name in it mira.
I thoguht of my past but i've never met someone named mira. And it looks like a 5 year-olds bracelet...
Did something happen unquestionable before? Was there a crime?
I've checked articles about this...but none showed up...

As days went by
Noodle always brought something related like this, at sometimes I would look at it and check and at sometimes I would just ignore it.
But this time something bad happen...
Noodle didn't brought something this time, I was relieved but... I saw noodle has a scratch in her leg, of course I took care of her and it healed.
Ever since then, noodle always leaves a bruise on her leg I was super worried and took her to the vet as soon as possible.
While I was in the vet checking her up, I saw noodle looking depressed, I tried to comfort her and keep her safe but it was the same reaction...I ask her if there was something wrong, she just stayed quiet.

Hours passed...
And she still has that depressing look written all over her face, it somehow bothered me...
If only I could understand noodle...

Why does badluck comes with me?
Am I really that hopeless...?

And whose this mira?

               -Vivlyn lee