Chapter 2: Drake's POV

My surfer blonde hair was plastered to my face and sweat was dripping down the back of my neck. I took a long breath in and a long breath out. Gym, it was fun, but it was a killer!

She was there, Trinity, in her usual short black nike shorts and gray nike exercise shirt. She never wore any other color besides red, white, gray, and black. She was pretty heck, she was hot!

Her dark jet black hair cascaded to her butt, her skin had a tan glow, and she had the most extrodinary eyes; greenish-brown. Any guy would be a fool to miss her beauty but no guy had the guts to flirt with her, except for me! Of course, she never gave in but I'll get her to crack! My friends, meaning only my ex, Stephanie, hated me for flirting with her! I guess I haven't learned anything because I found myself walking towards Trinity.

"Hey!"

She looked up from staring at the grass and I could've sworn her eyes were red! I guess I was seeing things because when I blinked again her eyes were normal almost as if she was hiding a secret! She didn't reply and I grinned at myself and she said:

"Why are you smiling?"

"I got you to talk!"

She rolled her eyes and then started walking away!

"Wait!" I found myself calling out! It didn't take me long to reach her and she wipped around her hair moving with her.

"What?" She had power behind that question making me a bit scared.

"Man up dude, your captain of the football team," I thought to myself. I stood there for a while until I had the courage to ask her the question that would change my life forever! My feelings torward her and my relationship with everyone in my life! "Do you want to go out this weekend and do somehing!?"

It seemed as if everyone was starring at us, which they were.

"What?"

"Do you want to go out this weekend with me and do something?''

She smiled which I rarely saw and it was hot! She had perfectly straight white teeth and it made her seem older and way out of my league! It was almost like a seductive grin the one that I was familiar with because I often gave it!

"Yeah, just give me a time and a place! And maybe your phone number!"

"Really, that easily!?"

"Yeah, that easily! My house, tomorrow at seven, 973-564-8970!"

I smiled she gave me my answer, she's demanding and that's why I fell in love with her so easily because she was never afraid to say what she wanted!

"Okay, I'll text you so you can text me your address!"

"Okay," she said walking away. I found myself and other guys watching her hips sway side to side and I found myself grinning like an idiot strucken by cupid!

********

45 Red Oak Road, that's where she lived. My black Camero was parked in her circled driveway. She let me in by opening the big, black, steal gates and I was shocked that she lived in a house this big! I sat in my car waiting to go inside trying to figure a way to greet her.

Knock, knock, knock! I rolled down my window and there she was standing in front of me wearing a short black tight skirt that showed of her legs which were very distracting. My eyes traveled up her whole entire body and she was wearing a white t-shirt tucked into her black tight skirt. Some clevage was showing and it took all of my will power to get my eyes to focus on her eyes.

"Hey, are you ever going to come inside it's been five minutes!'

"Uh.. uh... yeah, sorry!" She smiled making my heart pound in my chest!

The SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara