Chapter 7: Trinity's POV

I sat in the middle of my room waiting for no one in particular. I waited for something to happen. Over the course of my dating life with Drake my powers grew stronger but I was able to control them more often! Does that even make sense? 

I sat wearing black booty shorts and a neon pink sports bra. My black hair fanned around my face as I sat starring at my hands. I was trying for something I just needed to feel it! I thought about water because I was actually thirsty! I thought hard about water feeling surges of water swelling around me. I opened my eyes and to my surprise I was surrounded by water, pure water. I smiled clearly amused on my talent. 

Then I heard a ring, it was the doorbell. That was strange, I never got visitors! The only person that I hung out with was Drake and he had a key to my house. I stood up the water around me disappearing. I walked downstairs to the big oak doors and waited for awhile and then opened it. What the fuck! That was the first thought that popped into my head when I saw my parents looking back at me.

"Hi honey," They both said at the same time.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked bluntly.

"We need to talk," They both replied.

"Come in!"

They came in and walked into the living room and admired my huge ass house.

"Like what you did to the place," my mom said.

"Thanks, don't change the subject, why are you here.?"

"We need to talk," my dad said.

"Obviously," I replied sitting down onto the leather couch.

"We have figured out that you are dating a mortal!"

"His name is Drake and yes I have! The prediction that witch made came true. Aren't you happy!"

"You're strong," My mother replied.

"Yeah, I am. Aren't you going to run away from me like a bunch of cowards."

"Honey, you know it was for your own good!" My dad looked at me trying to look apologetic but he still looked scared!

"If you're trying to talk me out of loving Drake you may want to leave! I don't care what you guys say! I'll still love him!''

"We now," my parents replied in unison. Then, as if on cue, Drake came into the living room smiling and then seeing my parents his smile faded.

"Wrong time?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "These are my parents. My parents nodded their heads clearly not interested in Drake.

"You have to make the right choice," my mother said.

"What if I did choose the right choice! You can't control my decisions! You have been scared of me my whole entire life and now you want a say in it! I don't think so! You can go screw yourselves! I owe you guys nothing! In fact I hate you guys!" I could hear the phenom in my voice and I looked into my parents' eyes. They showed fear and hurt. Then I looked down at my hands and they were blazing with fire.

"You guys should go," Drake said for me. My parents didn't second guess themselves they shook their heads and then ran out the door. After they left my body immediately felt back to normal.

"There, you got to meet my parents!"

"They seem um..."

"Go ahead say it!"

"Like jerks!''

"There's a better word for them!"

"ASSHOLES?"

"Assholes," I agreed. Drake smiled.