Chapter 12: Drake's POV

I love Trinity, no doubt in my mind, but ever since she saw that vision at my house she has been closed off. I ask her to come over she says she's busy? Doing what? Nothing, that's what! I know she loves me and she's trying to look out for me but I'm a big boy, I can handle myself!

So, I took it upon myself to surprise her after school. It was the usual conversation. I asked her to come over she said she was busy and kissed me good bye! That was not happening today! She wasn't home yet and I did have a key. I sat on the couch waiting. The same  couch where we shared our first kiss. I looked around me. I pulled out my phone and time kept ticking. 

Then I heard her car pull in. I heard her talking to someone. I'm sure she saw my car parked but she kept talking.

"I know, I'm trying. Is there a way that I can completely get rid of them?"

She waited for the person on the other end to talk. Then she replied,

"Why not? Can I control them around people I love?"

"But how can you guys control them when you are around mortals. For Christ Sake, you can marry normal people, why can't I?"

The person answered and Trin replied,

"BULL-SHIT!" 

She sounded pissed. The other person, another witch, I presume, most likely said, "You're stronger than most witches!"

"If you guys can manage to keep calm so can I!"

The person said something.

"Whatever, I'm going to prove you guys wrong!"

The witch replied most likely saying, "Well good luck, it most likely won't happen!"

"FUCK YOU TOO!" Trinity replied entering the house and slamming the door.

"Well hello to you too," I replied with a smirk on my face!

Trinity dropped her keys and smiled. 

"Hey!"

******************************************

We lay in Trin's bed with the blankets covering our naked bodies. She rested her head on my chest and my arms were wrapped around her. I was rubbing her left bicep when she said,

"You know, I was trying to avoid you!" She didn't say it like she was pissed she said it like she was a little kid when they say 'duh.'

"Well no duh Sherlock Holmes! I knew you were making excuses every time you said you had something to do after school!" I said this with a smirk on my face.

"I'm sorry! I just didn't want to hurt you!"

"I know, I trust you! You can prove them wrong, I know you will. I love you Trin, and no witch is going to stop that!"

"I know, but I'm... scared!"

I sat up, I've never heard Trin say that. 

"You scared!?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't be, I'm here, I'm alive! I can handle myself Trin."

"I know but-"

"There's no buts Trin, I love you and we are going through this together! Just because you are a very powerful witch doesn't mean I'm going to run! I'm not like everyone else. I love you!"

Trin started crying and then laughed.

"I love you too! I'm glad I met someone like you! You are the only one in my life that's ever stayed with me and loved me for me! You make me happy Drake and I'm so grateful!"

I smiled, "I'm grateful for you too Trin!"

With that I kissed Trin and she kissed me back! I loved her and she loved me! She was an amazing person and I hated how people judged her so easily! I loved her so god damn much and I hated those people who feared her. Trin was an amazing person when you actually got to know her. I felt bad for her too, she grew up by herself and she always had to be strong. Hearing her say she was scared tore my heart. She deserved to have a happy childhood, and she didn't have that! She deserves this right know, to be happy. I love her enough to talk her out of making her life miserable! I love her enough to fix our fights to be here for her. I will prove to her and the other witches that I will stay with her forever, no matter what happens! Even, if that means death!