Chapter 6: Drake's POV

I'll admit when I first found out about Trinity I was freaking out but then I wasn't! I was honestly fine with her being her and I appreciated her being honest with me. After what happened at my house, EVERYTHING that happened at my house, Trinity and I were fine! I still loved her and my feelings never changed.

I wanted her to come to my house more often hoping I can introduce her to my parents. There was no such luck until today. Trinity and I were on the beach with a red umbrella because it was drizzling. Trinity showed me some of her abilities and they were pretty cool and just talking about them calmed her down and made her feel safe. I'll admit it was taking some getting used to but I wasn't going to give up on her!

We stood on he beach facing each other. The red umbrella was wedged between our bodies. Trinity's black hair was curled and was up to her shoulders. She was wearing a very beautiful white summer dress with a black belt. I looked into her eyes that were red and I was more comfortable now with her eyes being red. She smiled and wrapped her arms behind my neck. I wrapped my hands around her waist and we kissed. The whole world stopped and my whole body tingled with pleasure. Then I heard a sigh. Trinity and I pulled away from each other and the red umbrella fell. There stood my mom in a black tight fitting business dress with black high heels. Her blonde hair was pulled up in a bun.

"Hi mom," I said.

"Hi honey! You must be Trinity!?" My mom stepped forward and held out her hand and Trinity shook it.

"Yes that's me, Trinity!''

"Well it's nice to meet you! Drake, your father is in the house and I would like you guys to come inside for lunch if you want!''

"Yes, we would like that," Trinity replied looking at me smiling.

"Yeah, we'll be up in a while!" I replied back with my hands in my pockets.

"Okay." Then my mom turned around and walked back to the house.

"She seems nice," Trinity said.

"Yeah!"

"It was funny though! We were kissing and then she was there and then the umbrella fell when we were separated!''

"Yeah funny!"

Trinity stepped closer to me and wrapped her hands behind my neck and kissed me softly on the lips. "I'm fine, after all you wanted me to meet your parents! Don't be moody!"

"I'm not!" I protested.

""Right," Trinity laughed pulling away from me and grabbing my hands and pulling me to the house! "Come on Mr.Moody!"

************

Trinity, my parents, and I sat in the dining room. My parents sat next to each other and I sat next to Trinity. It was silent for a while until my dad spoke up.

"So, Trinity, what do your parents do for a living?"

I could tell Trinity hated talking about her parents but she put on her fakest smiled and replied,

"They travel doing business designing houses selling them something like that!"

"Interesting," my dad replied. Trinity smiled and then my mom talked.

"So have you grown up her your entire life?"

"Yeah, I was born in the U.K. My parents aren't from there though, they come from New Orleans! They thought it was a good place to raise me here in California because they tried New Orleans but it was a bad place for me!"

I looked at Trinity. She had a great talent on twisting her words! All of it was true but she left out some details. Her parents tried raising her in New Orleans because that's where ALL witches live or something like that! Trinity was too strong and most of the witches feared her, including her parents, so they raised her until she wanted to live by herself.

"So I'm guessing you don't see your parents that often like Drake doesn't?" my mom asked.

"Pretty much," Trinity replied.

"Do you have any siblings?" my dad asked.

"No, only child!"

"Well don't you and Drake have so much in common," my mom said smiling.

"How long have you known Drake?" my dad asked.

""I have been in his class since kindergarten!"

That's right I knew Trinity for a while but I never really knew her. She was always the quiet kid who was like way too freaking smart for her age!

"Wow, that long!" my mom gasped.

"Yeah!"

Then my mom and my dad's phone rang. They both answered and said "Yup, we'll be right there!" My parents looked at Trinity and me apologetically. Sorry they both mouthed while their phones were still by their ears.

"Well," I said, "At least you got to meet my parents!"

"Yeah, I like them! They are... nice!"

"Nice, that's all you can think of?"

"Sorry I can't tell you how they are if I barely know them!"

I smiled and stood up and so did Trinity.

"We have school tomorrow!" I said looking into Trinity's big greenish-brown eyes.

"Oh yeah," she said sarcastically!

I leaned into her and she tilted her head up a little to see me! Then she kissed me and my heart melted! I'm sure her heart melted too because she knew that she drove me crazy in a good way! I love you, I thought when we were kissing!

"I love you too!"

"How did you..."

"I'm a witch," she said, "A very powerful witch!" I smiled and replied,

''That doesn't stop me from loving you!"

"And I'm glad it doesn't!" She said pulling me up the stairs and into my room. Then the door shut with a big THUNK and a CLICK of the lock.