Chapter 8: Drake's POV

I was sweating from head to toe. My helmet didn't make it any better! I could feel the sweat trickle down the side of my face. My eyes stung and every muscle in my body was working. There she was, Trinity, sitting on the bleachers cheering me on! My lacrosse uniform was on and I had my lacrosse stick grasped firmly in my two hands. There was only fifty-nine seconds left and we were up by ten! All I could think about was her! Her smile, her eyes, her touch, and her kiss! Everything about her was in my mind! I couldn't get her out of my mind!

"Okay boys! We are up by ten but I want ALL your focus! You hear me Drake? Focus! Stop staring at your girlfriend!"

I forced myself to look at my couch and I said, "Okay boys, lets bring home a win!"

Everyone on the team screamed. I looked back at Trinity again! She wore black lined football style under her eyes! She wore our school colors; blue and yellow. She made it work! She wore black shorts and my football jersey! Her hair was in a mid ponytail and I looked her straight into her eyes through my helmet. Her eyes were red and I smiled! She waved and I waved my stick at her!

"Drake, come one!" I smiled and I ran to the field.

***************

"DRAKE, DRAKE, DRAKE!" 

The whole entire school was cheering me on because we had won the lacrosse game 30 to 10! I made the last ten shots and I was the star of the game. As captain it was my duty to hold the victory party! Trinity was here somewhere but I didn't see her yet. 

I stood in the living room holding a red solo cup filled with some kind of alcohol. I was still wearing my uniform from the lacrosse game and my blond hair was tussled and matted to my face since I was sweating my ass off! I desperately needed a shower but all I wanted to do was see Trinity.

"Yo dude, great game! Where's your girl?" My friend Tyler Hamilton asked me patting me on the back holding his own solo cup in his hand.

"I don't know where she is! Have you seen her?"

"No dude but I would like to! All of her, if you know what I mean!"

"Shut up!"

"Dude, you know I'm joking, she's just hot! Tell me again why she doesn't hang out with us?"

"She's very conservative! And she probably thinks you are going to molest her when I'm not around!"

"Ha ha, very funny!  Well, I'm gonna go party! Oh, by the way, nice party bro! See ya! Oh, and another thing, Tomorrow all of us are going to the lake you and Trinity should come!"

I thought about it and I wasn't sure if Trinity would like it but I haven't seen my friends out side of school just to hang for a while! "Yeah, we'll  come!" With that Tyler emerged into the swarm of high-schoolers with red solo cups in about almost everyone's hands.

After my interaction with Tyler I continued to scan the room for Trinity. Then I felt warm hands wrap around my waist and I smelt a familiar smell and I twisted to see her face.

"Hey, there you are!" I kissed Trinity on the lips while she still wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Here I am! Sorry, I had to stop by my place to go pee!"

I smiled and replied, "Well, I'm glad you're here!"

"Me too! So what time do I have to be at the lake tomorrow? Or should I ask what time are you picking me up tomorrow?"

I stared at Trinity still clearly amazed by how much her powers were growing and how strong she got. "You got to stop doing that! You know how creepy that is? But it is also very hot!"

"Well, I'm glad I could satisfy you with my superly hot witchy powers!"

I smiled and kissed Trinity again and than I asked, "Do you want to stay over tonight?"

Trinity replied sarcastically, "Who, me? OMG Drake Andrews just asked me to sleep over his house! I need to go Instagram this! Then I need to go tell all my girlfriends! Oh and I would totally love to spend the night!" She kissed me and we looked at each other. Her eyes turned red and I smiled.

"I love you, you know that right!?"

"Yeah, I love you too, do you know that!?"

"Yeah and I'm the luckiest guy in the world to be loved and in love with you!"

Trinity smiled and replied, "Aw, how sweet! That earns you extra points tonight!"

I smiled and replied, "Come on, if we go dance and act like idiots the faster time goes so the party could end so it could be just me and you!" And with that Trinity and I made our way to the hands of the large crowd of drunk teenagers who were pounding their fist in the air jumping up and down to the music.