The Bracelet

•Mirae's POV
I got ready for heading to the Hongdae hospital. It's just one person today. I reached the hospital and got onto the floor. I'm running late. And suddenly, I bumped into someone.
"I'm sorry..." The person said but I was in a hurry. I didn't bother to see who it was and ignored that person.
I reached the ward. It was a VIP ward. Okay Mirae! Just this last set of missions and you'll be able to go back. I entered the room. There was a woman of around 30-35 years old laying on the bed lifelessly. She barely had any chances to be saved but as I'm here to finish her lifetime she really had a chance to survive. It's her bad luck that her name was in my list.
There was no one else in the room except her. I went to her and placed my hand on her forehead as her soul left her body. Yeah, I know that it sounds weird but it is how it is. Thank God that it was a hospital, sometimes the destinations are rare weird. I, sometimes, need to hurry to accident spots. That's the most dangerous place.
3, 2, 1. I'm done. I was done so I left the room. On the door I ran into the grim reaper. [A/N: So, this is going to be a complete typical Korean fiction with my little flavouring on it. Enjoyyyyyy!]
"You know right you have to pay for whatever you're doing since years?" That tall man in the cloak said.
"I don't care unless I'll get to go back from where I came from." I said as I made a gesture to sign him to make way for me.
"You have to pay for this Mirae!"
"I will for sure. But, before paying for all this, atleast I want to go back. Don't come to take my soul before that." I said as I stormed out pushing him away. Why does he remind me of the same thing everytime we meet? I know the after effects but I'm left with no choice. I've to do this. These are just orders that I'm following.
Nevermind.
I headed back to my apartment. Well, it's a ground-floor apartment. I changed into something comfortable as I checked the time. It's 12 pm. I'm hungry.  I cooked some ramyeon for me as that's the only thing left in the kitchen. Well, I don't earn much to live. I just work in a cafe in the evening shift and that's enough for me. I eat like once a day. I don't need air conditioner or fans. This apartment is just a single room so the rent is also not much. Basically, I earn enough to live here.
Well, when I came here, it took me a lot of time to acquire with the environment. Like even breathing was tough. But, slowly I'm habitual even though I've a urge to return soon.
Let's clean this room till then. I said to myself looking at that huge mess.                   
I was keeping my clothes and accessories properly until I realised something. Oh no! My bracelet??!! Where is it? It's supposed to be here. I searched my whole room but couldn't find it.
Okay Mirae, let's try to recall. I woke up this morning. Then, I got ready to go to hospital. After that I reached the hospital. I went to the VIP ward floor through lift. Oh no! I bumped into somebody. Sht! The bracelet must have fell that time. I must go to the hospital again.
I reached the hospital and went to the same place where I bumped into the person. Oh no, where is it? I searched the whole place but couldn't find it. I kept it safe for like 9 years and now it's gone. I can't go back without it. I NEED TO FIND IT!!
__________________________________
•Yixing's POV
[Same morning]
"Hyung, you have your regular health check up today, right?" Sehun came to my room storming as I was just scratching my guitar's strings.
"Yes, but I don't think it's necessary. I feel healthy so I don't think I need a check-up." I said.
"Hyung, stop ignoring your health. Here, change your clothes. I'll come with you." Sehun said as he passed me some clothes from my closet and went outside. I was left with no choice so I got ready.
[In the hospital]
A girl was running through the ward and bumped into me. Isn't she the cigarette girl from last night?
"I'm sorry......" she didn't even turn to see or apologize. Nevermind, she must be in a hurry. Then , I noticed something on the floor. It was a bracelet. Did she drop that? I picked it up.

It's so beautiful

It's so beautiful.
"Excuse me, Miss." She didn't hear me. I checked the bracelet and it had a name on its rare side. "미래" (Mirae)The print said. Normally, it's surname along with name if printed but it's not like that here. I was about to go behind her but Sehun called me.
"Hyung! Let's go now!" Sehun said and I put the bracelet in my jacket's pocket and followed him.

____________________________________
Hello Lovely People. Here's, the chapter 2. How's it going? Please tell me in the comment section. Also, don't forget to vote and share with your fanfriends.
✌️🙂