Nightmares

•Mirae's POV
"MIRAE, RUN AWAY! DON'T THINK ABOUT ME! I'M NOT IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE TO ESCAPE THIS. RUN AWAY!" I could hear someone shouting but I couldn't see anyone as everything was dark. Slowly, the voice started fading away.
"MIRAE, DON'T COME BACK! DON'T COME~" The voice was gone and I was standing in the middle of nowhere in the darkness.
"YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING!" I heard an evil voice behind me and turned. That voice made me shiver from top to bottom. But when I turned the source of that voice was gone. I couldn't see anybody, I couldn't hear anybody.
And suddenly I could feel somebody trying to choke hold on me. Someone is trying to kill me. I screamed in pain.
"SAVE ME!" I screamed as I woke up in my bed dripping in sweat. That was a dream. A nightmare. It wasn't the first time I got this dream. I used to have the same dream in the beginning years. These dreams stopped after one or two years but now they're back. Does that mean my time to return back is coming soon? If that's the case, I'm ready for the nightmares. I don't care. I just want to go back.
Honestly saying, I have no clear idea what's waiting for me there. But I'm sure that somebody is eagerly waiting for me to reach them, someone is there praying that I'm coming to them. I just want to go there and save that person. It might be the person who comes to my dreams and tells me to run away. But run away from whom? Who's the one I should be running away from? Is someone chasing me? Some of my memories got erased maybe while dimension travel. I don't know what's with me.
I brushed off my thoughts and got up from my bed. I went towards the window and opened it wide. I need some cool air now. As the cool breeze flew towards me, I closed my eyes to feel it. And to my amusement, I don't know why a known face came in my vision. As if that face is like this cool breeze after a scary nightmare. As if that person is the one for whom I am doing this all. But who is that? I could only see a silhouette of that person. But why am I thinking like this? Why after 9 years of being here I'm getting this odd feeling? This all started after I met him. That person. Zhang Yixing. After this named flashed in my mind, that silhouette became clear. I could see that person's face. It was Zhang Yixing. It was him! But why is it him? Am I out of my mind like these humans?? I horridly opened my eyes trying to make that silhouette invisible from my vision. I can't get engaged in any relationship with a human here. No, why am I even thinking so much? I closed the window and tried to do to sleep again. But, again, the moment I closed my eyes, he was in front of me. Why? Why? Why? Should I find him again to know this? Should I? With these questions I went to sleep again.
I woke up with the same thought. Why him? Why does he make me feel like that? Should I really find him to know? Perhaps, is he the person who wants me to run away? Why am I thinking so much? Or is he on my list?
I checked the whole list but there was no Zhang Yixing. Then why? Should I find him?
He's a celebrity right? Then, he would be easy to find. I searched "Zhang Yixing" on Naver. It appeared that he's a member of a nine membered group EXO. He's a world famous celebrity but he seemed very modest. He's really different from other humans. He's under SM entertainment. SM entertainment? Where have I heard this? I don't remember but I know this company.
I was thinking about all this but then I remembered I've a mission to go on. I had two people to kill today both at different hospitals. I am happy unless they're just hospitals. Accident sites are the scariest.
I left for the hospitals and  then went to my part time job at the cafe.
I entered the cafe on my regular time, not late like the other day. I wore my uniform to get to work in the kitchen.
I was heading towards the kitchen when Junhyung called my name.
"Miraeya, please handle the counter today." He asked me pleading.
"Why?"
"Actually~" He then gave a shy smile.
Pfft, silly guy!
"What?" I asked with my voice stiffened.
"I think I like that other girl who works in the kitchen...." He said blushing.
"Junhyung, you look ugly when you blush! So stop and go in the kitchen!" I said coldly and pushed him in the kitchen.
I think he's getting over me. Well, better for him. I can't feel all these human emotions. He would be wasting his time liking me because I can never like him back even if I want to.
__________________________________
•Yixing's POV
"Hyung, you also come with us today?" Jongin said when we're done with our rehearsals.
"Where are you going?" I asked them tying my shoe laces.
"Cafe!" Chanyeol said wearing his jacket.
"Okay! I'll come." I don't have any other schedule today so I've free time.
Me, Chanyeol and Jongin went to the cafe they were talking about.
We entered the cafe wearing masks so that no one would recognise us.
"Anyeonghaseyo!" A familiar voice greeted us. Oh! Mirae~

______________________________
We're getting Lay Hyung in DFTF. I am so happy as a babyL 😭😭😭aa