Strong Enough

•Mirae's POV
"Anyeonghaseyo!" I said as three men wearing beanies and masks entered. They came towards the counter.
"What would you like to have?" I asked them looking towards the computer screen.
"Anyeong Mirae-ssi." One of them said as he removed his mask. Oh, it's Zhang Yixing.
"Oh, annyeong." I said nervously. Why am I nervous in front of him? You're going insane Mirae.
"Lay Hyung, who's she?" One of them with husky voice asked Yixing. Wait! Who's Lay?
"Lay? Isn't your name Zhang Yixing?" I asked out of confusion.
"Ah! I told you right I'm a celebrity. I'm singer and that's my stage name." He said with a smile and his dimple flashed. Damn, that dimple. Mirae, you're really out of your mind that you're thinking like that!
"Oh!" I said as I smiled. Wait, was any Lay on my list.
"Hyung, who's she?" The third one asked.
"She's my friend. Mirae-ssi, these are my co-members from my group. This is Chanyeol", he said pointing towards the tallest one. "And this is Kai." He said pointing towards the other one. He, himself, was shortest among them.
I bowed towards them. They, too, bowed towards me and removed their masks and flashed a warm smile towards me. They too look.....Ah! I'm really out of my mind.
"Hyung, how do you know her?" Chanyeol, the tallest one, asked him.
"Ah, that......" Before he would say something I cut in.
"Should I place the order?" I said as they looked into the menu and placed their order.
"Thank you, your order will be served in a few minutes." I said as they wore their masks again and sat at one table.
Why I cut him in when he was going to tell them about where we met? Isn't it obvious? How would he have told them he interrupted me two times while I was smoking and wasted my two precious cigarettes. Pfft!
I served them their order and they enjoyed it. They were enjoying their food and talking to eachother, smiling, laughing, giggling. They seem to be good friends. Lucky humans. That's the only thing I envy about humans. They have friends. A relationship that has no strings yet the bond is tightly connected. The knot of their friendship may become loose but the more you try to stretch it away, the more tighter it gets. Yeah, that's what I learnt about friendship till now.
"Oh, Mirae. Are there no more customers?" Came the only guy who I can call my friend.  Kim Junhyung.
"No, there are not anymore." I said. The three of them, Zhang Yixing, Chanyeol and Kai came to pay their bills.
"I'm the eldest so I'll pay." Yixing said as he removed his wallet to give me the card.
"Thank you Hyung." The other two said in unison.
"Oh, oh! You're, you're EXO right?" Junhyung said in excitement as I was busy making bills.
"Mirae, they're EXO. Didn't you recognise them?" He said as he nudged me.
"I recognised them but it's not a big thing for me." I said as I smiled to Junhyung as gave them their bill. All three of them looked nervous at what I said. They're looking nervous and awkward.
"Oh, no, no. I'm just not interested in celebrities so.... Don't be awkward please." I said to them with a more awkward smile.
And then they left. Aish, I made them feel weird. I needed to know more this Zhang Yixing but all I'm doing is making him feel that I'm weird which I actually am. I am weird because I don't belong to this world.
'They may get into big trouble soon...' Junhyung said in a very low tone but I pretended that I didn't hear him. But what trouble?
"Yah, Mirae. You know how famous they're. Ahh! I see them daily but today I saw them so close. I should have taken their autographs." He said whining. But why does he see them daily?
"How come you see them daily?" I asked him.
"I work in SM Entertainment so......" I said cleaning the counter which is supposed to be my job.
"YOU WORK IN SM ENTERTAINMENT?" I said as I was shocked.
"Ah, that scared me!" He said as he was shocked by my sudden raise in voice.
"Sorry, sorry. But you work in SM Entertainment and you wanted me to work in SM Entertainment?" I asked him again for reassurance.
"Yes, but you always declined." He said pouting. "Well, now, do you want to apply?" He asked with a rise of hope in his eye.
"No!" I said and his mood dropped.
"But why? Weren't you excited about me working SM Entertainment?" He asked.
"Yes, I was but that doesn't mean I'll work there. Jokes on you." I said as I flicked his forehead.
"Then, I'll go back in the kitchen." He said.
"Okay!" I said as we both got to work.
I can't really get a full-time job. What if my mission and job time clashes. I can't dump either of them, right? And I don't really need any other job.
After work I went straight to my apartment. I've a midnight mission.
____________________________________
•Yixing's POV
I entered my studio after we were came back from the cafe. I never thought I would meet her in a cafe. But isn't she too old to still work in a cafe? Or she works there part time? Is she having any financial problems? Why am I thinking about her so much? Well, she seems really a type of person who would put you in deep thoughts.
'Let's get to work.' I said to myself as I sat at my keyboard.
Oh, where are my lyric notes? I kept them right here. The notes I normally keep on my keyboard were missing.
I searched for them but couldn't find them anywhere near the keyboard. Those notes had lyrics of my new song that I prepared for my upcoming solo.
Ah! Finally! I found those notes on my desk. But how did they get there? I didn't keep them. Or maybe I did and just forget? Nevermind....
____________________________________
•Mirae's POV
I was already at my mission space. It was a deserted road in the outskirts of Seoul. It was midnight and raining. It's going to be a road accident for sure.
After a few minutes, I saw a car rushing towards my direction from a dark side. A man inside the car was trying his best to pull the breaks inside the car but he couldn't. And in no time, the car slipped because of heavy rain and hardly bumped into a huge tree.
Followed by a loud sound, the car finally stopped leaving the man badly injured and half-conscious.
"S-save me!" He was saying repeatedly. He can't see me right now. The ones I'm supposed to kill can't see me.
"Save me somebody! Somebody help!" He was saying repeatedly. I was about to touch his forehead but his phone rang and that startled.
With all the energy he had in his body, he picked up the phone and a lady spoke.
"Yeobu, I think my water broke. I'm going to hospital with mom. I and our kids are waiting. Come fast!" And the phone went off.
His wife is pregnant. Maybe, it's twins. She needs him right now. But he can't go. Why? Because I'm here. To end him. To kill him. To send him to afterlife.
I was about to touch his forehead but he squealed in pain. "Is anybody here? Please save me. She needs me. My kids are coming to the world. Save me." He said and fainted finally.
I again tried touching his forehead but I flinched. His family needs him. If he dies, the family will be destroyed. But, if he doesn't, I mean, if I don't kill him he'll be saved. Someone will save him. But, I won't save him. His family, his life is none of my business. I don't care what his family will go through. I've seen worse.
I touched his forehead as his soul left his body. My job is done here.
I turned to go back as I bumped into the man in long cloak. Mr. Grim Reaper.
"You again showed that you have no mercy." He said.
"Yes, I've no mercy." I said looking straight into my eyes.
"Mirae, stop acting so strong. You, yourself know that you flinched before killing him. You're not as strong as you show." He said as he laughed out a bit.
"Excuse me, Mr. Grim Reaper. I'm strong enough. More than you. Atleast I didn't end my life myself because I was scared to live." At my this statement, he was shocked. I tried to touch his reality and totally left him wounded with my words.
[A/N: According to Korean mythologies, a human becomes a grim reaper after death if he commits the biggest sin. And the biggest sin is killing yourself.]
"Well, I can't defend myself from your statement but you could have showed him your mercy." He said.
"I have never shown anybody my mercy. I'll go back to my home after completing my missions." I said as I left.
"And what if you find someone who will want you to wait?" He asked. Pfft!
"I've nobody worth-waiting for. And I'll never find someone." I said and left.

____________________________________
Another chapter here. This time I took a lot of time to update. But here I am.
Also, I haven't re-read after typing because I wanted to post this quick. Ignore minor typos but if they're major then message me.
I'm in Lunar team with Chanyeol, Suho hyung and this fanfic's main lead, Lay hyung.
Also, please drop comments. I need to know your reviews.