Meet Him Again

[Making it clear because I didn't mention this before. The timeline is 2019 end and 2020 beginning.]
•Mirae's POV
I searched for it at all possible places but couldn't find it. How am I supposed to find it? How will I go back without that? I need that. It's my identity.
I was lost in my thoughts when my phone notification rang.
[From: Junhyung
Mirae, where are you? If you're late, the manager will fire you. Come fast before he arrives.]
Oh no! It's already 6 pm. I need to go to the cafe. I got ready and went for my part-time job.
I opened the door and my eyes where searching for the manager.
"No, he's not here yet. Hurry up!" Junhyung said from the counter.
"Thank God!" I said as I went towards the changing room and got dressed into my uniform.
__________________________________
"Junhyung, I'll stay at the counter today. Please go help in the kitchen." I said when he was making bill for a customer.
"Where did the sunrise today? Our Mirae wants to handle the counter today." He said teasing me.
"Shut up and go inside." I said dragging him away from the counter.
"What will I get in return?" He was being stubborn.
"What do you want?" I asked him.
"Soju treat?"
"Sorry, I don't have any money to pay for soju."
"Then, you pay for yourself, I'll pay for myself."
"I won't drink. I'll just accompany you."
"Okay!" We did a high-five and he went to the kitchen.
Oh, that was Lee Junhyung. He is my only friend here. I know him since one year as I started working here since last year. He's a intern in a entertainment company and works here part time. I wonder why he does a part time job. Maybe, his job doesn't support his expenses enough. Well, he doesn't know about who I am but atleast he doesn't ask me.
Actually, I'm too tired to work in the kitchen right now. Is this the first time I'm handling the counter? Yeah, maybe.
"Anyeonghaseyo!" Two men in black mask and beanies came inside.
"Anyeonghaseyo, may I know what you want to order?" I asked them, trying my best to be polite, while having a terrible mood.
"We would like to order two black coffees."  One of them said.
"Okay, your order will be served in few minutes. Thank you!" I said and they took a seat. This job seems easier than kitchen I guess. All I need to do is human interaction which is a tough job for me. It's been almost 9 years but I'm still not used to humans.
I served the men their coffees and took a few more orders. Just a few more time, and then I'll be done.
__________________________________
Our shift ended. The next part timers took their charge as this is a 24/7 open cafe.
"Miraeya, let's go!" Junhyung said dragging me with my bag.
We both went to the soju street restaurant nearby.
We sat at a table and the lady came to take our orders.
"One bottle soju and," He turned towards me while ordering. "You want corn dogs? I'll pay."
"Anything if you're paying!" I said.
"Okay then, one bottle of soju and two corn dogs. Thank you!" He said to the lady.
"Thank you, your order will be served in a few minutes." She said and went inside.
"Mirae, why don't you look for a stable job?" There he goes again.
"I'm sorry, Junhyung-ssi. Not interested." I said in a "I'm done with you" tone.
[A few minutes later]
Like any other guy, after a few drinks, he started talking aimlessly.
"Miraeya, you know that company is such an as*hole. They don't do anything unless there's money involved." I don't get what he's saying.
"What are you even talking about?" I said as I grabbed the glass from his hand and chugged down just one drink.
"Ya, should I tell you a secret?" He's totally drunk.
"What?" I wasn't interested in one more drink.
"No, I'll keep that a secret." He drunk-giggled and rested his head on the table.
"But I have something else to say~" He suddenly got up and almost shouted this. Honestly, that scared me.
"I like you!" He said as he cupped his own face and looked at me. His eyes were shining and he was blushing. About me, I'm hearing this for the 10th time. Everytime he gets drunk, he confesses and till the morning he forgets it all. So, nevermind. I, ofcourse, have no feelings for this guy. Maybe, I don't have that ability.
__________________________________
It's too late now. I need to send this guy home. I called a taxi for him. I told the taxi driver Junhyung's address and made Junhyung sit inside the taxi. Damn, this guy, so I don't like going outside to drink with him.
My apartment was a few lanes away so I just chose to walk till there.
I reached the bus stop near my residence and sat on the bench. I don't want to go inside. The room seems suffocating at times. And, I don't know why, but suddenly I feel lonely. I get this feeling very few times but when I get it, it kills me.
I removed a cigarette and lighter from my jacket's pocket and was about to light it when someone snatched it from my hand.
"How many times should I tell you that not to smoke in public places?" It's the same guy but without mask. I recognised him because of his voice. It's him!