𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

༺⊰-------------------------------------------------⊱༻

CHAPTER TWO,
follow the line

❝ men are prone to fight before they think ❞

men are prone to fight before they think

༺⊰-------------------------------------------------⊱༻

OBEYING HER responsibilities with the utmost care. Keeping her head high in spite of the other interests that could've possibly suited her. Before the duties that she had consumed through various texts and the socializing between individuals outside the predictable nature of Asgard. Not in a sense of adventure, no. Exploring these traditions in a way that fit a specific mold of which gave Evanora no sense of individuality. The words of lecture droned on and on to the point where the days her studies fell began to mold into one another. Every day felt the same. Lesson after lesson. One could become lost in this routine.

The amount of excuses she could use to get out of them were strained. Often times she saved them for when her acquaintance was in the area. However Evanora had not been so lucky these past few days what with Lena's responsibilities only seeming to increase. Each time she remembered this it caused for her to groan childishly as a result.

On this particular evening the lady was trapped in the library once again. Every now and again she glanced up to the stacks of books in front of her hoping for the numbers to disappear. The instructor had left momentarily to retrieve her next coursework leaving her with some much needed time alone. Her eyes grew heavy in the midst of reading the history text of Vanaheim, nearly slipping into a much needed rest. That is until hearing the fall of a book in one of the sections.

Lifting her head she turned in the direction the sound had come from. The library was old but not without its odd noises here and there. She blamed it on the amount of time having been cooped up here and propelled herself back to her studies. In the middle of grabbing her feather again another sound came, this time from a different aisle.

Evanora lifted herself from her seat, leaving the text behind to investigate. "Excuse me? This library section is closed off for private instruction," She stated matter of factly. The back of her gown followed her around every corner, but there was no source to the noises. Lifting her head high she went back in the direction of the desk she had been occupying to find another individual having taken her seat.

Sprawled across the chair and leaned comfortably back they perused through the several notations she had been taking. "How sweet? The studious lady." Evanora said nothing as the individual shone a smile to her. "Bit pointless, none of this would apply should you be put into those situations. Men are prone to fight before they think."