Chapter 3

Paxton's POV:

The Next Day

I haven't seen Alyssa since yesterday whenever we hung out and she isn't answering her phone, she hasn't shown up to school yet. I've looked everywhere but no sign of her anywhere then I saw Lexi and thank god I did because I already checked the entire school.

"Yo where's your sister I've looked everywhere for her" I said and for some reason Lexi's hanging out with my sister who is honestly super annoying but then according to Alyssa so is Lexi.

"I don't know she packed a bad and walked out last night, why do you care anyway you guys literally never hang out" she replied, Alyssa and I don't really hang out in front of people we've actually never spoke in public we kinda wanna keep out friendship a secret I never knew why.

"What I um I don't care I was just wondering" I replied caught off guard by what I had just heard.

"Okay your being weird bye" Rebecca said grabbing Lexi and walking away, I had so many thoughts going through my head right now where could she have gone. I grabbed my swim bag and my backpack then ran out of the school to my jeep then drove away looking for her.

Alyssa's POV:

After I ran out last night I went to the only remotely quiet place here. I don't really remember what it's called but it's a great place to think. Whenever I climbed out my window I went over to Paxton's but I never got the nerve to knock on the door I didn't want to worry him. As I was sitting there I just thought of every horrible thing my mom has done that my siblings don't know about. I mean she was pregnant with me whenever she shot her dad in the hand.

A Few Hours Later

It's dark now and I don't really know where to go I heard it was going to storm later and I really can't find afford all of my clothes getting wet so I walked to the nearest gas station and waited for it to close then snuck inside. Of course I didn't like breaking the law, I'm not my mom but honestly I don't really have a choice anymore you know.

Bella only thinks of herself all the time no matter the situation she will make it completely about herself I'm honestly not surprised. Hell I don't even know who my dad is, she sleeps with anyone she wants and she expects us to be okay with it. So whenever I saw the chance to leave I did cause she was gonna drive me insane.

Paxton's POV:

It's been hours and nobody is doing anything to find her and instead of looking for her my mom is forcing me to go to her mom's dinner she invited us to which I honestly don't know if I can sit in the same room as someone who doesn't even care that her daughter is gone.

We finally arrived and sat down honestly when they said a 'Huge dinner' I thought there'd be a lot of food but instead it's just cooked pizza. "So where's Alyssa?" I said looking at Bella she just gave me a confused look.

"Oh who knows these days she's probably just in her room where she's been since yesterday" she replied causing me to let out a laugh, everyone just looked at me including my mom.

"What's so funny?" Bella said giving me an evil look.

"The fact that your a fucking idiot" I still haven't broken eye contact with her, she makes my blood boil.

"PAXTON!" my mom interrupted giving me a disappointed look which honestly didn't bother me right now, I was way to focused on my anger towards Alyssa's mom.

"Don't worry it's fine, how exactly am I an idiot what the hell did I do?" Bella questioned, now I understand what Alyssa meant by 'She always plays the victim' and she was right. Bella is sitting here playing the victim nd acting as if she did nothing wrong.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that, Alyssa hasn't been coming to school, she isn't in her room, her phone locations off, and she packed a fucking bag and your too caught up in yourself you didn't even notice" then without realizing it I picked up my drink and threw it into Bella's face and then walked out, I was actually pretty proud of myself.