Chapter 8

Alyssa's POV:

I woke up to screaming this morning it reminded me of my mom and dad, but it wasn't them it was Paxton and his mom which was weird. I snuck into the hallway and peeked around the corner to see what was going on.

"Paxton she cannot stay here end of discussion."

"No not end of discussion mom you can't just kick her out I just got her back."

"Paxton do you know what this girl is doing to you, she's using you."

"Hey! Don't act like you know her okay mom, she's amazing you can't make her leave please."

"I'm sorry but she will not stay at this house."

"Oh my god mom why not?!"

"Because I don't trust her!!"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HER."

"Paxton!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to scream but s-she's an amazing person, she doesn't deserve to be kicked to the curb."

"Paxton I will not repeat myself, I want her out by tonight."

"If she leaves, I leave so really mom what are you gonna do kick out your own kid cause your just as selfish as Lexi, Bella, fucking everybody."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I honestly don't know what to do right now. I don't want to be the reason Paxton and his mom fall off, a kid needs their mom, I found that out the hard way.

"Pax-Paxton why are you being this way?"

"I-"

"What is it drugs or something you've never acted this way, not over some girl."

"I think I-"

"What?!"

"I think I love her okay!"

I couldn't believe those words just came out of his mouth, Paxton Hall Yoshida doesn't love anyone he said so himself but he just said he loved me which is why I cannot let his life get ruined because of me, I have to leave.

I ran to the bedroom making little noise as possible, I grabbed my bag and sat it on the bed and wrote a note to Paxton.

Dear Paxton,

I heard you and your mom arguing this morning, I don't know how she found out I was there but I guess this is goodbye. Thank you for everything you've done for me including all the fights, the home cooked meals, even for making me laugh, your a pretty funny loser. I'm really going to miss you after everything, you made me happy, not many things have been able to do that. I'm glad you knocked me off my board, this hurt to wright but it's what is best for you and your family. I was just in the way, I hope now you'll be happy xx

Yours,

Alyssa Perkins

I finished writing the letter and I taped it to his mirror. I hesitated a few times before I finally made it out the window. I don't know where I'm gonna go but I hope he's happier without me, I know I would be.