Chapter 4

Rebecca's POV:

A Week Later And Your Still Missing

I was hanging out with Lizzy in my bedroom when Trent and Cameron ran in out of breath. They look scared and upset, I didn't know what to think and Lizzy just sat there trying not to laugh at them.

"We can't her Paxton's door unlocked and he wasn't at school the last three days and we don't know what to do" they struggled to get the words out which made Lizzy laugh a little

"Wait did you say his door is locked?" this worried me cause Paxton is super against locking doors, it's like one of his biggest pet peeves. I got off the bed and quickly went to his door, it's not like him to avoid Trent and Cameron either.

"Hey Paxton, you okay?" I started banging on his door whenever he didn't answer, he always answers his door when it comes to me.

"Move!" I said to Trent who was in the way of my door, then he finally moved out of the way. I went into my room and took a bobby-pin out of Lizzy's hair then went back and picked the lock to Paxton's door.

Finally I got it unlocked and we all ran inside only to see him walking back and forth on his phone texting someone. He looked like he hasn't slept in days, you can tell he hasn't showered he looks terrible, I've never seen him like this.

"You see this? I've fucking texted her 150 times, I fucking call her 170 times and she's not fucking replying" he said showing all of us his phone and he was shaking really bad.

"Paxton what's wrong with you, your scaring me" I stepped a little closer to him but he jolted back stepping away from me.

"You need to calm down" Trent said getting closer to him aswell.

"How am I supposed to fucking calm down when there's been terrible, dangerous, storms and she's still out there alone and nobody even fucking cares" you could tell he was trying not to break just by his voice, you can see he's been crying and tears were forming in his eyes at this very moment.

"Okay I know this isn't helpful but nobody really cared about her when she was here and honestly I don't blame them" Cameron said, I don't think I've ever seen Paxton get so angry before, Lizzy walked in once she heard what Cameron had said and she stood right beside me almost as terrified as I was. Cameron is her twin brother and she knows sometimes he can't keep his mouth shut.

"The fuck did you just say?" Paxton said stepping a little closer to Cameron causing Lizzy to grab hold of my arm like she knew something terrible was about to happen.

"Oh c'mon man wake up she's a loser and I'm honestly glad she's gone, I hope she never comes back" Cameron clearly wasn't thinking, Paxton was just staring at the floor, you could see the rage building up in his eyes.

"Cameron shut up" Lizzy said trying to calm everyone down before Paxton kills Cameron.

"No no Paxton this girl is ruining you, she's horrible, she just came here and she's ruining everything it's like you don't have time because of some bitch" Lizzy's eyes got wide when he said the word bitch. Right after the word bitch slipped out of Cameron's mouth Paxton lost it and punched him breaking his nose.

"OMG PAXTON WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I yelled but he didn't take his eyes off Cameron who was sitting on the ground bleeding.

"Get the hell out" Paxton spat still looking down at Cameron who was getting blood all over the carpet as Lizzy was kneeling beside him. My mind was still trying to figure out what had just happened. Lizzy helped Cameron up as her, Cameron, and Trent left the room so I could talk to Paxton.

"Paxton what the hell was that" I said looking at him and I noticed tears were falling from his eyes as he sat down on his bed so I sat beside him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey it's going to be okay, we're going to find her" I was trying to make him feel better but that clearly didn't work. He got up and grabbed his phone then he called her again and when she didn't answer he threw the phone and shattered the window.

"P-Paxton it's gonna be okay I promise" I stuttered trying to think of the right words to say to him right now, he's a complete mess.

"No no w-we have to find her Rebecca please" he begged with tears streaming from his eyes.

"Paxton you only knew her for two days before she disappeared" O was trying to help but honestly I don't know what to say.

"You don't get it Rebecca this girl she's different from everyone else she's kind yet she can stand her ground, she's amazing and nobody's even looking for her" he said as he slid his back down the door and sat there in tears. He was sobbing so I sat beside him and held him in my arms cause that's all I knew to do.

"Where is she man" he was sobbing even harder now which made me tear up a little bit too.

"I don't know Paxton, I don't know but we're gonna find her, I promise you" the whole night was basically me and Paxton trying to find a way to find Alyssa. He sobbed the whole night, we really need to find her.