Chapter 9

(Just imagine the girl is Alyssa)

Paxton's POV:

"No no no no no this can't be happening" I had found the letter Alyssa wrote before she left me, again. Then I realized she had her location is on Snap Map, I grabbed my phone, got in my car then headed to where she was. The park? She hates the park, so why is she there?

"ALYSSA" I ran in front of her trying to stop her from walking away.

"Move Paxton."

"C'mon what's wrong? Talk to me what did I do?"

"You didn't do anything I just...I have to go" she said as she started walking away but I ran in front of her stopping her again.

"Why?"

"Because your mom's right, I'm only hurting you."

"That's not true."

"I'm leaving" I couldn't stop her from leaving anymore, she was leaving and I had to go home. Tears start forming in my eyes trying not to let the words I Love You slip out of my mouth.

"Do you actually love me?" I heard her say which made me turn around and see that she was still facing the other way.

"What?"

"Do you actually love me?"

"Y-Yeah I do, I love you Alyssa and I know that's hard for you to believe because not many people have told you that but It's true I love you" I saw her freeze for a second.

"Damn it" she ran to me and our lips touched gently and passionately I felt fireworks go off in my brain, I can't believe I finally told her.

"I love you too"  her smile lit up the whole park, she's gorgeous, perfect really. I don't know what it is about her that makes me want her so badly she is everything I've ever dreamed of I truly do love this girl.

So that's my story, I fell in love with the new girl. And after a few years we both graduated, decided to go to the same college, we had a bunch of adorable little babies, and three years late we're still together happy. And I still fall in love with her every single day, she truly is amazing. I Love You, Alyssa Perkins