Chapter 5

Alyssa's POV:

It's been a few weeks and I'm doing okay I guess, I really miss everyone though well everyone except for Lexi and Bella their head are so far up their own ass they make me sick. I walked around for like thirty minutes and I'm starving but I don't have any money because it got soaked in the rain.

"Excuse me miss are you lost" some guy said, I didn't know him but he seemed nice. His hair was black, his eyes were dark like really dark, he looked pure and kind.

"No I'm fine, I'm Alyssa by the way" I said shaking his hand.

"Tommy, It's nice to meet you, your shaking how about I get you inside and take a seat while I get you some coffee" he asked as he lead me inside. There were so many people here but thank god I didn't see Bella or Paxton I have no idea what I would say to them, especially Paxton. He walked to the back to make the coffee as I sat down and looked around while I waited.

Tommy's POV:

I swear I've heard the name Alyssa before I just can't remember when or where but that's when I saw it, the missing person's flier some kid named Paxton put everywhere it read.

If you see this girl please call *** *** ****. Her name is Alyssa Perkins, she's 5'3, last seen wearing a black beanie, and a necklace with her name on it

That's when I knew it was her, I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed the number.

"Hey who's this?" the person on the other side of the phone said.

"Is this Bella?" I asked.

"Um no, this is Paxton."

"Right right, I think I found the girl on your flier"

"Wait really, where is she?"

"She's here at the coffee shop, she's a mess hurry"

"On my way" with that he hung up, I brought her the coffee and waited for Paxton to arrive and when he did I could tell he wanted me to leave so he could talk to her in private.

Paxton's POV:

"What the hell" I said, her hair was a mess, her jacket was torn, and she was shaking like crazy it hurt me to see her in this way.

"P-Paxton I'm so sorry okay" she was tearing up already I think she might be sick or something because the sparkle that was once in her gorgeous brown eyes were gone.

Alyssa's POV:

"Your sorry? Your sorry? That's all you have you have to say seriously" he was trying not to get angry with me I could tell.

"I-I don't know what else to say" we were whispering trying not to drawl to much attention towards us.

"I thought something happened to you, you should've of come to me" he sat down next to me our eyes locked the whole time, I could see the anger building up which caused me to smirk.

"I wanted to but I just didn't okay, I'm back now and frankly I wish I wasn't because I still have nowhere to go."

"Go home then."

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

"Look, I'm just trying to help you."

"You really wanna help me?"

"Yeah, actually I do."

"Then let me stay with you" he just looked at me for a second trying to hide his smile as he agreed to letting me stay, the only thing is we can't let his mom or sister know. This was going to me...interesting.