1 | who is hailey jordan

WHO IS HAILEY JORDAN?
article by enews

hello everyone! boy do we have some exciting news for you! and no, it isn't about KUWTK getting renewed for another season (wouldn't that be amazing)!

we are happy to be the first ones, at the time of this article, to announce that marvel studios has finally found their new sharon carter for their upcoming disney plus show, the falcon and the winter soldier.

the role was previously portrayed by actress emily vancamp, who had to step down from reprising the role due to other film commitments. we reached out to her reps and we received word that she wishes she were able to play the role again, but unfortunately she is unable to. she also knows the new actress is gonna kill it as sharon carter and wishes her the absolute best.

like the title of this article, upcoming actress, hailey jordan, has been casted to play sharon carter in the falcon and the winter soldier. jordan beat out over 100 different actresses for the role, seemingly showing her immense talent. kevin feige has since tweeted that he's never seen anyone like her!

although not much information has been revealed about hailey jordan yet, we can currently confirm that she is 28 years old and is also a popular model. you may have seen her on several popular magazines such as vogue and cosmopolitan. in addition to being a model, she is also a social media influencer and a singer! talk about being multi talented!

on top of all this however, enews has a heard a rumor about hailey jordan that has yet to be confirmed by her reps. we heard from numerous sources that jordan's ex boyfriend is in fact her new costar, sebastian stan! shocker right?? it shocked us as their age difference is about ten years! i guess age is truly just a number! we have reached out to hailey herself for confirmation and we have yet to hear back from her.

don't worry, we might not have to wait long! hailey jordan will be in our studio later this week for her very first enews sit down interview discussing her new role as well as her personal life.

tune in saturday morning at 11am to see who in fact is hailey jordan!

•••

haileyjordan

haileyjordan words cannot express how happy ive been recently

haileyjordan words cannot express how happy ive been recently. life has been great. ps my first legit interview is on saturday, u might see a familiar face on enews
120,831 likes {comments have been disabled}

•••

hi everyone! here is the first actual chapter! hope you all enjoy it and love hailey because i love her so much!

ill try to update often as school is ending, but i still work over 6 days a week!! i will still try my best to get some chapters out for you guys.

like always, please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! i also have a few other books on my page and i will have another chris evans book coming out sometime in the future! thank you all and i love you all so much! i appreciate all your endless support, it truly means the world to me. see you soon for another update!!