3 | hello again

twitter update

@/haileyjordan first day on set filming @/thefalconandthewintersoldier!! truly living in wonderland right now
40k retweets, 62.6 likes

•••

i was sitting in my trailer going over some lines before filming started. honestly, i was freaking out. i'm barely an actress and here i was about to star in one of the most anticipated series of the year. on top of all that, i had to film with sebastian. i haven't seen him or spoken to him in a while, so god knows how that's gonna be like.

i started pacing around and didn't realize my trailer door had just opened and closed.

"hey hailey." i heard someone say.

i stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"sebastian. hey." i said once i realized it was him.

i took a moment to look at him. his features were more defined and he definitely got more fit. he must of trained super hard since he's back as bucky.

regardless of his physical changes, he looked the same as when i saw him last. i felt my face heating up as i continued to stare at him. after all this time, he still looks breathtakingly handsome.

"so, how have you been?" he asked me after our little staring contest.

"the usual, working nonstop. how about yourself?" i asked him as i tried to calm myself down.

"yup, working too. it's been a while huh." he said as we both sat down on my couch.

"it has been. you look.. really good seb." i said quietly as we looked at each other.

we both stared at each other for a while. it wasn't awkward, but i could tell we both we struggling on what to say next.

"and you still manage to take my breath away hails." he said nonchalantly as my face started heating up.

"you still know how to make me speechless sebastian. but really answer me honestly, are you sure filming with me is ok? i don't want to make things uncomfortable for you..." i trailed off as i looked at the floor.

"it's not a big deal hailey. we're just two professional actors who happened to have a past together. i'm sure we'll be fine. now are you okay filming with me?" he asked.

"you know the answer to that seb, of course i am. i could never be uncomfortable with you, you know that. i could never not be okay with you." i responded as he stared at me.

he didn't say anything and i felt my face heating up again.

"why are you staring at me?" i asked him after a moment of him staring.

"i just wanted to take in your beauty. it's been a while and i missed it." he replied.

i smiled and shook my head.

"stop flattering me seb." i replied.

"it's the truth, it always has been." he said as he stood up from the couch.

"i'm gonna go to my trailer and chill for a bit before filming, but it was nice seeing you hails. just wondering, but are you dating anyone right now?" he asked me as he stared at me.

"i'm not, why?" i answered.

"no reason." he said. with that and a little wave, he was gone from my trailer.

as i sat there, i started thinking to myself. why was he still so flirty with me? i remember him always being flirty with me, but i assumed he'd stop since we're no longer dating.

it was all very confusing to me. i'm unsure where he and i stand regarding our private relationship. we had ended our relationship due to our busy schedules. we left off saying that when we both had the time, we'd get back together which makes all this so hard. i'm still in love with him after all this time.

regardless of all this, i have to put how i feel aside and focus on filming. that is the most important thing.

•••

heyyyyoooo i'm back with an update! it's been awhile since the last one. i apologize for that! i've been working at my two jobs nonstop since summer started, so i've had no time to update. i just quit one of my two jobs because i was getting quite overwhelmed with everything! mental health and physical health is key!! focus on urself and ur happiness!

i'll try my best to update more when i'm available hehe!! as always, please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! i appreciate all the feedback and support!!

see u guys soon with an update :)