6 | the talk

hailey's pov

after filming a couple of scenes together and hanging out with each other outside of filming, the world seems to have gotten the impression that sebastian and i have finally gotten back together.

i've read countless articles and they all have said the same thing. "hailey and sebastian are back on." it's crazy how much everyone cares about a relationship that's clearly nonexistent.

seb and i have just been catching up as well as going over our scenes with each other.

he tends to flirt with me here and there, but i don't think we've done anything extreme to even show that we've gotten back together. he's always been like that even when we were dating.

regardless about all of that going through my head, i was currently hanging out in my hotel room since it was my day off and i wanted to get some rest after a long night of filming.

as i was about to take a nap, i heard a knock on my door. i got up and opened the door to reveal none other than sebastian with some pizza. deja vu i guess...

"seb! hey, what are you doing here?" i asked him as i gestured for him to come inside.

he came in and i closed the door.

"seeing as we both had the day off, i just wanted to come by and see if you wanted to start wandavision with me. paul and lizzy have been wanting me to start!" he responded.

"oh yeah, i'd love to! i've been meaning to start it as well, but we've been busy." i said as i sat on my bed.

"i also brought some of your favorite pizza, half bbq chicken and half hawaiian!" he said as he set it on the table.

"aw you remembered my pizza order." i laughed.

"i wouldn't forget anything about you hails." he replied as he stared at me.

i didn't know how to respond, so i fiddled around with my fingers and let out a awkward laugh. jeez..

"seb, you gotta stop with those comments..." i trailed off.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"you know what i mean.. you like flirt with me a lot." i answered awkwardly.

"you weren't bothered with my flirting before?" he questioned as he sat down in front of me.

"i mean i'm not necessarily bothered by it, but don't you think we should remain like professional?" i asked him.

"hailey, i think we've been and done a lot with each other.. i don't think professional belongs in our vocabulary." he said as he put his hand on my leg.

"seb.." i trailed off as i looked at him. he was staring right at me and it made my whole face heat up.

"what's even going on between us right now?" i questioned after a moment of just staring at each other.