8 | insta live

hailey's pov

today was the day that seb and i were going to go live on instagram to let everyone know about our status. we've let everyone speculate and say whatever they wanted for a few weeks, so we finally felt that it was time we be honest with our fans.

"are you nervous?" sebastian asked me.

"kind of yeah! we didn't even really do this the first time around. i don't even know what to say." i answered him.

"just say we're working things out one day at a time! we're taking slowly and seeing how it goes." he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"yeah, that sounds about right. hopefully everyone is okay with the news. i've been feeling a bit bad leaving everyone out in the dark." i confessed.

"don't worry hails, these past few weeks have just been us reconnecting and getting back to where we used to be. i'm sure the fans will understand regardless of what we say." he reassured me.

"i hope so! i was thinking we explain to them our relationship and why we broke up in the first place. then we just explain where we stand in terms of our current relationship." i said to him.

"that's fine with me babe. you ready to start the live?" he asked me as i nodded in response.

i pulled up instagram and went live on my account.

•••

hailey's instagram live

"seb, look we already have 10k people on here! i just started my live too." i said as i squealed to seb. he laughed at me in response.

"wow it's already at 50k! you must not go live very often hailey!" seb exclaimed.

"i really don't... maybe once every few months!" i told him.

"now that there's more people watching, seb and i just wanted to go live and explain to you all a few things." i started out.

"as you all may have noticed, hailey and i have gotten closer once again! we were never really public about where we stand, but right now she and i are working things out and taking everyday as it comes." he said as he looked at me.

"yeah, we decided to not rush into anything this time around! and i'm sure you're all curious but no, we aren't dating again! like seb said, we're taking things slowly this time to make sure we're both happy with each other." i told everyone.

"if some of you guys weren't aware, hailey and i used to date in the past and we were on and off for a few years from 2016 to 2020. we broke up due to our busy schedules, but promised to get back together when the time was right. we didn't have a set timeframe, but we stumbled back into each other's lives this year. hailey getting cast in the falcon and the winter soldier really was a blessing for me." he said as i blushed.

"getting cast was crazy. i was afraid that seb wouldn't want to film with me and i didn't want him to fell any type of discomfort, so that's why i almost didn't take the role. i ended up accepting marvel's offer, partly because i loved marvel, but also because i wanted to talk to sebastian. it was hard to get a hold of him after we broke up because we both were so busy." i continued.

"we were young back then and we had a lot of differences between us. we were bad at communicating with each other and time was a big factor in that." he explained to everyone.

"i was also extremely insecure. seb was getting so well known and i was afraid of holding him back. i was still so young and childish back then while he was so refined and mature about everything. i didn't want to hurt his career, so i broke up with him. it's still one of the things i regret most, but if i hadn't done that, we wouldn't be where we are today." i said as he grabbed my hand.

"we had a year to mature and be adults apart from each other. we were brought back into each other's lives when the timing was right. regardless of that, we will be taking things slower this time around like we mentioned previously. we're still finding more and more out about each other. i still love hailey with all my heart and i have no doubt in my mind that she is the one i want." he said as he pulled me close.

"and i love you so much. thank you for loving me through it all seb, truly thank you. and to the fans, thank you for baring with us! we needed some time to collect ourselves after we had a talk about our relationship a few weeks ago. thank you for understanding and bye everyone!" i said as seb and i waved to the camera.

end of instagram live

•••

hailey's pov

"that went better than expected!" i said as i hugged sebastian.

"see, we had nothing to worry about hailey! now, i'm going to leave and you have to get ready." he said as he stood up.

"for what?" i questioned him.

"for our date. it's currently 5pm, i'll be back at 7:30pm. attire is semi fancy. see you in approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. i love you hails!" he answered as he rushed out the door.

what a weirdo i thought to myself. all of a sudden we have a date... on a wednesday...

i looked at my clock and time was ticking. if i look like a mess later, it's all on him. wish me luck you guys, i'm going to need it.

•••

happy october and happy update!! sorry it's been quite a long time since my last update! school and work have been kicking my butt :(

i will try my best to update whenever i have the time to do so! thank you all for understanding and for your continuous support.

like always, please remember to vote comment and follow if you like my content. i have other books on my profile if you'd like to check those out! thank you once again and see you all next time!