9 | date

hailey's pov

semi formal attire? i truly sucked at picking out outfits and all of a sudden i had a date on a wednesday night.

i rummaged through all of my clothes and found a flowy lavender colored mid length dress. i put it on and also put on a cropped cream colored jean jacket just in case it got cold later.

for shoes, i quickly decided on my white heels and decided to call it a day on my outfit because i had zero energy to look for a backup look.  my makeup was a bit messy, so i touched it up a bit and put on some purple eyeshadow to match the dress i had on. my hair still held it's waves from when i got it done this morning, so i simply left that as it is.

soon enough it was already 7:15pm and seb was supposed to come at 7:30pm. i put my wallet and keys into my ysl off shoulder bag. and with that, i had 15 minutes left to spare!

i took a quick look in the mirror and was actually quite impressed with my outfit. i normally take forever to decide on an outfit, partly because i am really indecisive!

as i was scrolling on my phone, i heard a knock on the door. 7:20pm.. i guess seb decided to make an early appearance.

i opened the door and there he was. he was a simple white t-shirt and had a black leather jacket on with some black ripped jeans. he looked casual, but damn did he look fine.

"you look beautiful hailey." he said as he looked at me.

i blushed and gave him a small shove.

"thank you. you look handsome as well seb." i replied as he smirked at me.

"shall we go?" he asked as he held his hand out for me to grab.

i laughed and nodded as i grabbed his hand. here's to an amazing date!

•••

haileyjordan

haileyjordan dinner + hot tub?? i might just be the luckiest girl in the world @/imsebastianstan120,738 likes 13,549 comments

120,738 likes 13,549 comments

imsebastianstan you deserve the absolute world and i'm gna give it to you.
{liked by haileyjordan}

haileyjordan @/imsebastianstan you really know how to charm girls huh?
{liked by imsebastianstan}

imsebastianstan nope, just you. let's use that hot tub again though, it was fun 😏
{liked by haileyjordan}

haileyjordan @/imsebastianstan you're so inappropriate, but okay i'll meet you there
{liked by imsebastianstan}

imsebastianstan aye aye captain
{liked by haileyjordan}

{comments have been restricted}

•••

ayo hi!!! it's been a long time since i've posted for my stories!! i'm so sorry if there's anyone that has been waiting for new chapters!

i've been busy with life and it's changes even though that's not a good enough excuse!! i'll continue to hop on randomly and upload chapters when i'm available to do so!! sorry for not always have a set update schedule :(

thank you guys for always tuning in and reading my stories even if they're terrible!! i truly appreciate everyone for sticking by this long!!

as always, please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! i have other books on my profile if you guys want something similar to this book!! see you guys soon and stay safe!!