2 | the interview

twitter update

@/haileyjordan catch your girl on enews in a few minutes <3
30k retweets, 60.8 likes

•••

interview with enews (interviewer in bold, hailey in just italics)

hi everyone! welcome back to enews. join me in welcoming hailey jordan to the studio! hi hailey, thanks for coming!

hi everyone! thanks for having me today, it's truly an honor to be here.

of course, we are very happy to have you here. are you ready to answer some questions hailey?

i was born ready!

so first and foremost before we dive into the deep questions, tell us about yourself!

it's nice to meet you all! my name is hailey jordan and i'm currently 28 years old. my birthday is august 13, 1992! i have an older brother and a younger sister which makes me the middle child. hunter is 30 and i'm sure you've guys seen him online. he's a really famous model and a football player with the new england patriots. hanna is 26 and she's currently an actress and a singer. she's killing it right now on the charts, so check out her music! we're all pretty busy pursuing our own dreams in the public eye, but we're still super close to each other. my parents, hudson and hazel, are our biggest supporters for sure. we're all from Los Angeles, California which makes me a Cali girl. hmm i'm not sure what else to say haha, but that's basically me!

i noticed that all of your names start with the letter h! that's so cute!

from what i know, my parents always wanted our names to be similar so hence the h's in hailey, hunter, and hanna! i used to think that was cheesy, but now i love that we all have something in common!

that's adorable! so it says here that you're a singer, model, social media influencer, and more recently an actress as well! it's really cool that you're able to balance so many jobs! what's that like?

yup! i started off as a model for magazines here and there! i then started to do more professional modeling and became a victoria's secret angel as well as walk more fashion shows for all those popular brands like balmain and gucci. becoming a social media influencer came sort of naturally as i had all the apps already! it's fun to let everyone see a glimpse of my day to day life for sure! singing really started off as a hobby, but i started falling in love with the whole aspect of being a musician, so i am also pursuing that more seriously! as for acting, i always had a love for it my whole life and hanna told me how much she enjoyed it, so i thought i'd give it a try and here we are now! growing up, i always had an urge to be in the public eye i guess. i wouldn't necessarily classify myself as famous, but i'm really happy with where i am in life right now. it was honestly difficult at first adjusting to my busy schedule, but it quickly became apart of my weekly routine!

speaking of acting, let's talk about your new role in the falcon and the winter soldier!

ooh yes, what do you want to know?

what was the whole audition process like?

well, my agent actually sent me the role and i went to the audition. i honestly did it for fun because i wanted to try acting out to see if it was really meant for me. i also heard that over 100 other people were auditioning for the same part, so i was already sure that i wasn't going to get it. then a few days later, i got a call and it was from kevin feige himself! i was in shock! he told me i did the best job out of everyone who auditioned and that i got the part. if i'm being honest, i wasn't exactly sure what i was auditioning for because they didn't give me anything other than the lines they wanted me to recite. i just remember being really excited after kevin called me though. it definitely took a few days for it to really sink in.

were you a marvel fan previously?

100% yes! growing up, i'd always watch the movies and to this day i still do. i try my best to always go see the movies on opening night even now. i truly love all of the movies and it's crazy that i'm now able to be apart of the mcu family. it's really a surreal moment for me.

so, let's talk about your personal life! the fans want to know if you're single or taken!

i'm currently single. i'm not really talking to anyone right now. i'm more focused on my work at the moment, but i've only been in one relationship in the past!

the fans did some digging and saw pictures of you and actor sebastian stan together. care to explain?

ah yes, i knew this would come up sooner or later. yes, sebastian is my ex boyfriend. that was the one relationship that i've ever been in.

if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you guys?

we dated on and off since 2016. i met him when i was barely getting into fame and we got together soon after that. we were together for about four or so years! we broke up not too long ago in early 2020 right before covid. i don't want to get into details about it because it's something that should stay between the two of us, but i would say we're on good terms.

is it going to be awkward filming with each other as he's now your new costar?

i hope not! i've only seen him a handful of times since the breakup, but only at award shows and on social media. other than that i haven't talked to him in person in a while, but hopefully we'll talk soon and figure out a way to film without any complications. i'm sure we'll both be professional and work things out off camera.

that's great to hear! thank you so much for joining us here at enews today! it was great meeting you hailey!

thanks for having me guys!

filming for the falcon and the winter soldier starts soon! tune in onto disney plus on march 19 to see hailey jordan in action as sharon carter!

•••

hi guys!! here's another update for you all. i'm trying my best to update more frequently as my semester is ending very soon! however, i still work more than half the week, so i'll definitely try my best to update for you guys.

thank you guys for supporting me and my books always, i truly appreciate it. please remember to vote, comment, and follow if you like my content! thank you again and i also have other stories on my profile if you'd like to check them out! see you guys soon for another update :)