Chapter 1

When Michael and Jetpack Girl went to change, another letter slipped under the door. Alison picked up the letter. "What is it?" Justine asked, curious. "It's Joey," Alison replied. Michael and Samantha went back to the group. (1970s outfits are above) Alison read out the letter. "My friends, I'm going on an extraordinary adventure, and I'm in need of your help. And so are hundreds of others. This is not an invitation to a ball or a dinner party. It's an invitation to embark on a dangerous mission. It may sound impossible, but there's a town trapped in the 1970s, and very soon everyone in it will be dead unless we do something about it."

"There's a dark séance that will take us back in time, but for it to work, you must choose a personality reminiscent of that era, and dress like them. Remember, nothing from the modern world can come with you. The people of Everlock will know their role and their place but you will be operating without the knowledge or understanding of what's to come. This Friday the 13th, the doorway to Everlock will be open, and we will only have that one night...To complete our mission. Joey."

A 1970s car appeared in the driveway of Joey's house. Michael and Samantha salute the others and go outside. Michael opens the car door and lets Samantha in. Meanwhile, Michael opens the driver door and goes in. He puts on the radio. The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil plays as he drives to Everlock. 

Joey Graceffa, The Savant 

Michael Graceffa, The StoryTeller 

Matthew Patrick, The Detective 

Manny Mua, The Record Producer 

Roi Fabito, The Daredevil

JC Caylen, The Hippie 

Samantha Blake (Jetpack Girl), The Inventor 

Nikita Dragun, The Troublemaker 

Rosanna Pansino, The Jet-Setter 

Safiya Nygaard, The Investigative Reporter 

Colleen Ballinger, The Disco Dancer 

Teala Dunn, The Super Spy

After a few hours, they arrive. "Where's Joey? I haven't seen him in a while. Like, couple months," Matthew told. "Honey, like, that's just bad hosting," Manny remarked. Michael and Samantha step out of the car. The car disappears. "Joey? Is that you?" Ro asked, her eyes lighting up. "Actually, my name's Michael. I'm Joey's brother. I got an invitation, and I was really worried about him," Michael replied. He started to really like the character that Joey had given him, back at the estate. 

"I thought this was just a collab! I thought a mission in the '70s was just, like, a really cool YouTube video idea. I didn't realize it was, like, a full-on mission in the '70s!" Colleen commented. "So where's the town?" Samantha asked. " I think we've waited long enough. Let's just go home and-" Everyone looked as Joey had walked towards the group, smiling and bright as ever. His hair was now blond, with a hint of platinum. Michael remembered the brown curly hair he had at the mansion, and the white silver hair he had at the estate. Why was his hair changing so much? Michael wondered.

"You guys came!" Joey exclaimed. Everyone cheered for him. He hugged everyone, then smiled at Michael. "I see you're still here for the ride, aren't you, brother?" Joey asked. "Of course, brother. I'm here for the ride," Michael replied. "We've been really worried about you," Colleen said. "So, tell us about this town!" Matthew commented. "Uh, so, I need your help. I really don't know much about how we get there. But I was given this, and we need to save this town." Joey was holding a bag from the SAE. Michael recognized the symbol. It was the same symbol that helped him at the estate.