Chapter 7

"Joey, what's going on?" It's been 30 minutes since Joey played the harp, and nothing is happening. "I stroked it three times, and I thought of who I wanted to bring back. I don't know why they're not here!" Joey said. "I thought that the harp was gonna work." "Maybe it's just another game." "I'm just more worried about who exactly we brought back. Whoever comes back is gonna have a vengeance." "If I came back from the dead, girl, I'd be really pissed.

There's a knock at the door. Mortimer opens it. "It's a briefcase." "Bring it in!" He brings the briefcase in. "I know who that belonged to. Some deadbeat insurance salesman," Mortimer explained. "So you know who this case belongs to? How do you know?" "I mean, I used to. He lived in the town." Michael opens the briefcase. Suddenly, Matthew appears in the little office. "Oh, my God! It worked!" Matthew walked over to the couch. He looked shocked. "We're so happy to see you!" 

"Matthew, can I ask you something?" Matthew nodded. "What happened when you died?" "I saw the church, and standing in front of the church was a blonde woman and an Asian man. The Society Against Evil. They said that one of us had been to that church before. And Michael aka the other Joey is in grave danger now." Michael's eyes widened. "In danger? Why?" Samantha asked. "That's all great and everything, and I don't mean to cut this really intense moment for you. I know you literally just died two seconds ago. But we just got more clues, and... we really need your help now more than ever," Nikita said.

There are drawings in the suitcase. "Tell my story to let the fun begin." "They all have Ws." "It's the same person. He's growing up." "What did you say his name was?" "His name was Willie."  "Give me the beginning one and a tack," Manny said. So they start tacking the drawings against the wall in the order that they think they took place. "So where do we think that comes next? Because he's born into this world." "Is this a mustache?"

So they start off with being born, and then they go into his parents fighting, him peeing himself, and then being bullied at school, going off to war, getting married, getting into fights with his and then seemingly going mad. This box opens, and in it is a red button. "Should I press it?" Press it!" They press the button, and it suddenly goes dark. Everyone screamed. "Is everyone okay?" Joey asked. "Yeah," Everyone replied. Another box opened. "Oh, wait, something else opened?" It's a flashlight. "You guys, um, I don't think we've looked at the map yet."

"Oh, my God, we haven't looked at the map yet." They look at the map. "All right, so clearly what's new here is the funhouse."  It says, "The Funhouse is open for business. Bloody Business." Matthew grabs the flashlight, and he starts flashing it on different parts of the room, and he realizes that there's certain places that are glowing. "Travel symbol to symbol starting with the swirl. "So we have the word "follow" and the number zero. And from there, follow the arrows along until we reach a symbol." 

When they get down to the end of the line, they have a sequence of four numbers. "Follow grave instructions literally." So Manny put in the combination and opens it up. And inside is the next artifact. It says, "The Psychedelic Swirl warps and distorts the souls of all who stare into it. To cleanse this wicked artifact, you must brave the rooms of the funhouse. You'll need a ticket to enter, but don't plan on making it back out." 

And next to the artifact are tickets, tickets to a funhouse. "We are not liable for death." "What is this, Five Nights At Freddy's?" Michael laughed. The others were confused. "Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person." They walk to the Funhouse. Meanwhile, Mortimer looks at the artifact. He gets corrupted by the artifact as he spins it. At The Funhouse, Willie walks out. Matthew, who has a Glitch Interrupter from The SAE, shot Willie. His uncorrupted form was revealed. "What the-" Everyone was shocked. Willie cleared his throat.