3. The Passes to Hell

Jade looked like a hungry wolf who was ready to pounce on a rabbit. Piya flattened her back against the bathroom wall , trying to push herself to create some distance between their heated bodies. He raised his hands bringing the sharp blade near her perfectly arched eyebrows only to halt in way hearing Piya's helpless sobs . She was know kneeling , clutching his cargo cladded legs tightly , begging pathetically for mercy

" I am sorry . I am really sorry . I shouldn't have defended my friends , master . I apologize to you." She pleaded again. " Please sir please , don't hurt me . "

Unbothered by the constant pleas of help , he approached the terrified girl and covered her lips with one hand. With a second, his other hand moved inside her hoodie and unhooked her bra. He moved too quickly for her to respond or even absorb what was going on with her.

"However, I'd do all three to you. First, I'm going to suck your lips till I pull them from your hideous face. Then fuck you until your body collapses, then choke you to death with my cum dripping from your tight little pussy. "

He exhaled as if fantasizing about raw and hard fucking Piya , the same brown skinned low life Indian girl he claimed to despise the most in this world .

He came closer to the scared girl and covered her mouth with one hand.

The other hand went inside her sweatshirt and unhooked her bra with a second .He did everything too fast for her to react or even process what was happening with her. His rough hands groped one of her breasts , squeezing them hard . Hot tears of agony and embarrassment cascaded down her eyes as she begged in her now cracked voice which was muffled by his hand .

His fingers pinched and massaged her nipples , while he grunted like a wild animal in his primitive heat .

" Isn't this what you want ? A guy's hands all over your slutty body pleasuring you . Is this how you seduced Adrien that's why he follows you like a dog. " He threw his head back and laughed like a jackal . No not laughed , he howled like a pure evil beast .

Piya couldn't speak . She couldn't think either . It hurted so much . Tears were streaming down her face , which had turned red due to the continuous cries and his hand that silenced her voice . She was writhing trying to get out of his hold . She had lost all the control over her body as it twisted and turned away from Jade's furious grip .

Then he let go . He finally let go . As Piya slumped towards the bathroom wall with her face hidden behind her knees . " Why ? " She murmured , shivering from the aftermath of his barbaric assault . " why do you loath me so much ? what have I ever done to you ? "

His lips arched higher, an evil smirk replacing his customary poker face incapable of expressing human feelings. When he saw her dishevelled state, the sadist inside him howled with delight. He squatted, his body now parallel to her shaking figure, his lips, which had previously degraded her, now pressing on her cheeks, which were wet in never-ending teardrops .

" This is what you get for messing with me . Remember , I won't be as considerate as today because the next time I notice even an ounce of defiance and rebel on your ugly face , I would be fucking you against the floor . "

He whispered throwing two sheets of glossed paper on her face. He licked her tears , his saliva coating her flesh , his tongue savouring the taste of her tears , tears she shed for him . Then he left the bathroom not even administering in what condition the poor girl was , his hands still clutching the blade .

Piya was stunned seeing this dark and twisted shade of his. Although he abused her but never once touched her inappropriately but today he had crossed every single limit of breaking her . She was sure Jade was a bipolar with all his maniac attacks .