8. The Little Red Riding Hood

" The choice we offer is simple - Either survive in Luxury or Die . "

The other boxer, named Bob , seemed overconfident in his physique as he delivered a strong punch in the direction of the other wrestler. But the fighter whose back was still facing Piya had a sharp mind, as he effortlessly ducked the blow , slipping under Bob's outstretched fist. He instantly jabbed his own fist, slamming it into his opponent's ribs with a satisfying crunch .

" Whom did you put your money on , little girl ? " A man who stood next to her enquired , he was chewing his gross nails in suspense and excitement.

" Some dude named Moretti . " She blurted , too occupied in the fight to even notice who spoke to her .

" Silly girl . Show some respect while saying the lord's name . Or his men won't hesitate to chop your head . "

He whisper yelled hurriedly looking among his mates to check if anybody noticed what just happened .

The man had started to sweat profusely , Piya found his flustered behavior amusing . She was now curious to know what was soo taboo in the name Moretti that caused this man to tremble like a leaf .

" And why is that ? Is he a distant brother of Lord Voldemort , He-who- must-not-be-named . " She snapped back , and giggled at her own Harry Potter joke .

" You find it funny , do you ? " He gritted while Moretti threw another punch to his opponent's jaw. It was a very one sided fight , by now blood had started to fill Bob's mouth.

The crowd was now divided into two segments , one those who were howling like pure animals dreaming about the double amount of money they do be taking home tonight while the others were watching the match in utter horror , the harsh realization of losing money hitting them hard .

Our main character , Piya fell under the former category who had her fingers crossed tightly . She was yearning to see the boxer's face on whom she had bid her twenty dollars , the lowest bid in the fight .

There was nothing Bob could do to defend Moretti's aggressive moves .

He dropped to the ground in submission , closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable. Everyone was waiting for Bob to give up .

The old man who was on the mick had started with the ending countdown . The audience was on their toes waiting for the final punch that would mark the end of Bob's life . Bob was waiting for some miracle to occur as he looked around trying to escape before his opponent snaps his neck .

His gaze fell on a broken beer bottle that was lying just outside the boundary of the boxing ring . His eyes twinkled with malice as he sprinted towards the boundary . His fingers gripped one of the smallest glass pieces as he slyly hid them in his palm and turned towards his enemy .

He stretched his neck , and slowly headed towards Moretti . The crowd watched in utter confusion completely unaware about his next evil move .

Even before anyone could predict what was about to happen , the cunning man inserted the piece of glass in Moretti's neck without even showing any ounce of mercy . Piya gasped and a shriek of horror escaped her mouth as she found the sight in front of her eyes hard to believe .

Contrary to Piya's astonished reaction there was someone who was sitting in the extreme corner of the club observing the fight with immense calmness all over his face . The same dangerous calmness before a ferocious storm. He calmly observed the way blood flowed down his friend's throat .