➣Chapter 4

In the morning she was surprised to wake up in the arms of that certain pirate she had gone to bed with. She felt his hands on her back, the warmth radiated from him, making her sleep as cozy and comfortable as he could. She was cuddled to his chest and honestly felt very good. Seconds later when she realized who's arms she was exactly, her heart started racing as she looked into his deep brown eyes, and moved a little bit backwards out of his arms.

"Morning, princess."

"Good morning... How long have you been watching me?"

"Just about an hour."

"Oh my god. You could have woke me up!"

"I didn't want to. You're so pretty when you sleep." He smirked, making her go speechless again. She tried to act normal, and stretched out in bed. "I didn't know you talk in your sleep." He continued naughtyly.

"I'm not. Why? Did I say something?"

"You did." He smirked,

"What?"

"My name, love."

The waves of heat rose up to her cheeks from the unexpected answer and didn't know how to react. She felt embarrassed, and sat up in the bed, about to get up.

"No, I didn't mean to make you go. Are you feeling bad about it? Was your dream including me?"

"Jack stop, it was nothing like that."

"Alright, I'm sorry. Though I know I'm right."

"You're unbearable." She rolled her eyes and threw the blanket on him as she got out of the bed, and walked infront of the mirror to start her morning etiquette. He watched her from the bed, quite enchated by her beauty and how she acted.

In the afternoon Alyssa was walking around the ship, and her eyes glowed up when she noticed Jack standing next to the wheel as she was about to pass by him. She made a half-smile and walked up to him, putting one of her hands on the handle

"I always wondered what it could be like to drive one of these." She said,

"I can teach you... everything." He said as he moved behind her, almost touching her body as he hovered over her and put his hand on hers gently on the wheel. "It's not that hard, luv, you just need to steer it towards the direction you wanna go for." He explained, making her steer it right side. So the ship slowly turned a little bit right, then to the other side, left. "Now try to put it straight." He commended her, so she steered a wheel gently to the opposite side until they were going straight.

"Perfect. You're a fast learner I see." Jack praised her proudly.

"Or maybe I just have a good teacher." She gave him a half smile, and he grinned putting both his arms either side of her, leaning a bit close.

"Just tell me whatever you want to learn, I'm always here for you." He told her and she couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you Captain." She said, and glanced down at his compass. "I've heard about your special compass. May I try it please?"

"You're curious about your intention?"

"I already know what I want."

"Oh, really? I'm glad to hear that. Don't be afraid of getting what you want." He said, and placed his compass into her hand, touching her fingers. Shivers ran through her spine with a fire of passion was burning in the pit of her stomach. When he moved away enough, she finally looked down at the magical object, and holding it close to herself, she opened it with slight curiousity. She tried to think of things like the island, or a place where she could be happy, but when she looked at the needle, it pointed only in one direction, which was none other than the Captain of the ship. Her breath caught and she quickly closed the compass, deeply lost in her thoughts. She knew inside that it was probably really the truth, but she couldn't even confess it to herself. Suppressing the thought in herself, she walked back to Jack with her heart still pounding a little, who turned to her with only a grin and a curious look.

"It really works." She nodded, looking down at the ground, hoping he won't realize what it showed.

At night, Alyssa walked unsuspectingly into the cabin from the bathroom when, as she entered, her jaw dropped a little as she saw Jack half naked on the bed, changing his shirt, and taking off his boots.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were-" She muttered with blush rising up to her cheeks, trying not to look at his perfect, toned body in the candleight, that was attracting her gaze so much. Her mouth was still slightly opened, and turned around to face the wall, and try to relax a bit, when he suddenly said,

"Do you want me, darling?"

"What?" She asked in shock, as he stood up from the bed shirtless, and pushed her against the wall of the cabin carefully, being so close. "Jack?" She muttered with wide eyes. His face was so close, she could fel his breath on her neck, his lips almost brushing to her skin, then after a few seconds he let her go, laughing.

"It's okay, luv. You blushed." He claimed with a smirk.

"You're such a-" She started angrily with venom on her eyes.

"What?" He teased, making her cheeks change to a deeper red.

"Pirate." She answered annoyed, and left the cabin, shutting the door behind to chill down a little bit outside. She was standing under the night sky, looking up at the brightly shining stars. She really didn't expect that. She literally almost fainted, and she could still barely breathe. But whats worse, she kind of liked it... His face, his voice, his hands, body, skin... What the hell is happening?  What if she won't be able to resist anymore?