Chapter 2

" Daddy!" shouts Jacob and flies into Stallion's arms.

" Morning big boy"says Stal and places a kiss on his head.

"Papa!" says Jacob to Coalton and kisses Coalton on his cheeks.

Stallion along with Coalton,Ivan and Robie are having breakfast at the Woods residence.

Ivan starts to laugh loudly. Everyone are looking at him in amusement

" All ok Ivan?? Why are you laughing so much" asks Kristen who now is married to Robie.

" Thank god!! Kate dosen't have the daddy kink. Just imagine Jacob and Kate calling you Daddy" says Ivan to Stallion and starts to laugh again.

" Who told you I don't have the daddy kink?" says Kate walking towards Stallion and kissing him passionately and winking at him.

Stallion chokes on his water so does Ivan.

Kate rubs Stallion's back and says

" Easy there Daddy... Don't choke too hard" says Kate and walks off

" Dam!! What the hell have you done to our innocent Kate?" asks Coalton in amusement

" I think it's the pregnancy harmones talking and she is definitely no more innocent" says Stallion blushing lightly. Kate is 9 months pregnant and can pop anytime.

" What was it about choking?"asks Mason joining his family over breakfast

" Nothing" everyone say in Unison

Mason looks at all of them like they have lost their mind.

" Kate what would you like for dinner tonight? I heard that you will be going out for lunch. As your due date's approaching I would like to make what ever you like" says Mrs. Jones

" Hmmm let's see I would want a banana split with Vanilla and chocolate scoop and some dripping hot chocolate and a sprinkle of nuts" says Kate licking her lips and looking at Stallion.

Stallion widens his eyes and bends his head to eat his breakfast.

" Katieee we all understood the innuendo" says Robie

" I am sorry I can't ... I don't know I am horny all the time" says Kate and realises what she said and has tears in her eyes feeling ashamed.

Stallion rushes to her and hugs her and kisses her gently.

" I love it when you are all horny Kate" says Stallion and pulls her closer and wipes her tears

" Oh Kate you are nothing. Christian was a horney mess when she was pregnant with both Stallion and Erica I was sucked out dry" says Mason

" Ewww Dad!! You just did not say that. My poor virgin ears" screams Coalton

" What? I just stated the fact" defends Mason

" Stop! Stop! Please. I am not interested in your sex life" scoffs Coalton and everyone burst out laughing.

Coalton picks up Jacob and kisses Kate on her head and heads out to drop Jacob to school and then to office.

Stallion kisses Kate and walks off towards his car to office.

" Katie my dear Katie you are the best, you are the most beautiful woman, you are...." Ivan is cut off mid sentence by Kate.

" What do you need Ivan?" asks Kate keeping her hands in her hips.

" Sort out my mail and my appointments please ... Pretty please" pouts Ivan

Kate laughs and agrees. Ivan kisses Kate and thanks her and promises her a lot of junk foods.

Coalton and Stallion reach office. Coalton isn't himself today and he is very snappy.

Synonym for Patience is Coalton. But he is like an angry bird today shouting at people left, right and centre.

He comes back home with a foul mood. Stallion and Kate are having dinner and Stallion has Kate on his lap and feeding her.

Coalton sees that and feels more lonelier than ever. He has his dinner in a hurry and walks to his room and closes his door slam shut.

Next morning Kate goes to help Coalton in making his breakfast and he snaps at her. Kate has tears immediately and turns away before anyone can see. But then Mason, Stallion and Jhonny see it and are furious.

" What happened Coalton?" asks Kate shakily

" You want to know what happened? Well, I am jealous of You and Stallion! I have never felt so single as much I feel right now. I need my own family as well Kate! Have you seen the both of you,? It's more than a year that you guys know each other and you still blush at the sight of Stal. I have seen the love you have for him and it's fucking magnificent and I need that as well. I want someone to call me as MINE and only MINE. I want to come home to her. Fuck!! I want her to be my HOME!! I want her to look at me like the way you look at Stallion, the kind of love you both have for each other is divine.I fucking NEED IT KATE.

What wrong have I done that I am not entitled to this happiness? Why the fuck am I being punished?" screams Coalton and Kate flinches and cries.

Stallion immediately is by Kate's side and pulls her closer to him. Stallion is so angry and heaving. Kate stops him from saying anything.

Coalton walks away without turning back. Once, inside his room he calms himself and then the whole thing hits him like a freight train. He feels miserable. He cries and curses himself for shouting at Kate that too a fully pregnant Kate, his sweet little Kate.

He rushes outside of his room and goes in search of Kate. He finds her talking to Stallion and Jhonny. He feels so guilty. He walks upto her and taps her on her shoulder.

He keeps looking at her with tears in his eyes. Kate immediately waddles like a duck and pulls him for an awkward hug since she is big.

Coalton holds onto her and cries on her shoulder. Stallion pulls Coalton to him and hugs him tighter. Coalton breaks down. Stallion stays that way without saying anything. Stallion being the big brother understands his pain and says soothing words to him. Stallion doesn't leave Coalton until he calms down himself. Erica holds Coalton from the back tightly. The siblings stay that way for a long time.

Kate is a crying mess and Jhonny holds her. She turns and cries into his chest. He is rubbing the side of her arms to calm her down. He kisses her head and holds her till she calms down.

Mason and Christian though angry with Coalton are happy that everyone is there for each other whenever the time arises.

Once, Coalton calms down he turns towards Kate.

" I am sorry Kate. I don't know why I did that. I love you Kate and I feel so ashamed I did that" says Coalton looking into her eyes.

She wipes his tears and pulls him down to kiss him on his cheeks. She lays her hands on his cheeks

" It's ok Coalton I understand. I am not angry with you"says Kate smilingly

" But I am angry Coalton! That was not the way to speak to Kate specially when she is like this. You had no right to show your anger on her. This is the last time you talk to her like that" says Stallion sternly

" I did rather kill myself than hurting her" says Coalton

" Yes , because ther will be no next time and I fucking mean it Coalton" roars Mason.

" Hey! Look at me" says Kate turning Coalton towards her

" If you need my forgiveness you have to take me and Erica to Mc Donald's tomorrow" says Kate grinning like a sly fox.

" Anything for you both" says Coalton and kisses Kate and hugs her for a long time.

" One day someone is going to hug you so tight that all of your broken pieces will be fit together just by that hug" says Kate and kisses his cheeks.

Vote comment and Share 🥰
Hope you guys liked it!!