Chapter 18

" You alright Adria" asks Ivan

Adria just hugs him tight and breaths heavily. The last she sees is a very angry Coalton walking towards them before she collapses in Ivan's arms.

Adria wakes up to a very angry and anxious Colton looking at her.

"You ok!!" asks Coalton caressing her cheeks.

" No" says Adria and turns away

"Talk to me Adria! I am clueless here. I... I don't know what to expect from you. Your body language and your emotions are miles apart. I... I don't know on which I need to concentrate Adria. You say you like me, you want to kiss me but your body says a different thing. You... You are going around with Ivan.

Look I know sometimes I can be an arse. Tell me if I have done something wrong instead of going to Ivan for everything.

I DON'T LIKE ANOTHER MAN TOUCHING YOU ADRIA. YOU ARE MINE AND I.. I AM FALLING HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU" yells Coalton holding her gaze.

Adria is going through so many different emotions that she doesn't understand on top of that she gets to hear Coalton confess his love. These are too much for her to take in. She simply keeps staring at him with no emotions. But inside of her there is a whirlpool of emotions that she has never felt.

Coalton looks at her for any signs of emotions but she still has no emotions on her and this drives him crazy.

Coalton is about to lose it and shout at her but Stallion comes on time.

" Coalt I fucking asked you not to talk to her. Get out right now before I punch you" says Stallion getting angry like a bull.

Coalton is as pissed as Stallion and he doesn't budge and keeps staring at Adria.

" Get out NOW " roars Stallion.

Coalton takes a step towards Adria but Stallion stands in front of her. Ivan rushes in and pulls Coalton away.

" I am sorry Adria" says Stallion and that's enough for Adria to have water works. She is confused as to why she is crying and ends up crying more.

Stallion knows what has happened to her and what is wrong with her. His heart bleeds for her. He pulls her to him and she sobs loudly.

Stallion has her wrapped in his arms tightly and saying sweet nothing. They stay that way for sometime.

Outside the room Coalton is huffing like an angry bull. He can hear Adria cry but he is not allowed inside and that makes him more angry.

"Ivan!! Just stay the fuck away from Adria. She is mine and I fucking mean it. Don't try to take her away from me" snaps Coalton.

Ivan smiles and pulls Coalton into a hug.

" I would never do that to you Coalt. I became close to her so that you get jealous and confess your love for her. Now that my job is done I shall go to my lady love" says Ivan and walks away.

It's been a while now that Kate and Erica are back with the babies. Everyone is busy hovering over the babies and spoiling them rotten.

The kids have not been kept down at all. They are always in someone's arms. Coalton and Stallion are the ones always having the babies. They get upset if someone takes the babies even for a minute.

It's been like days that Jhonny has the chance to take has boy!!

" Adria do you have a minute. I need to talk to you" says Stallion and walks towards her.

Adria and Bella with Ivan's help are running Kate's stores.

Adria nods and walks towards the office room

" Adria I will come to the point straight. I want you to tell everyone what happened to you and why you are like this. You are family now and family's have no secrets between them" says Stallion with an encouraging smile.

Adria nods her head and feels empty in the pit of her stomatch. Stallion gets her emotions and holds her hand. Adria immediately tightens her hold. Stallion smiles and kisses her head and leads her out side.

The whole family is sitting around and playing with the babies. Ivan, Isabella, Robie and Kristen are also present.

Stallion clears this throat and everyone look up at them. Adria has her heart racing which she never felt. Her hold tightens again and Stallion squeezes her hand to assure her that he has got her.

" Everybody please listen.Our dear Adria has something to share" says Stallion and looks at Coalton

As soon  as Coalton sees the look in Stallion face he knows it's not something pleasant. He sees Adria's knuckles turn white and he immediately walks upto her.

Coalton picks her up and sits on the couch with her on his lap. He holds her hand and she immediately tightens it.

Stallion is proud of his brother and he picks up Kate and puts her on his lap and kisses her shoulder and wraps her in a tight warm hug.

" Go on Adria. Whatever it is we will always be there for you" says Christian and kisses her head.

Isabella puts her head on Ivan's shoulder and he pulls her closer. Erica snuggles with Jhonny and Kristen places her head on Robie's lap.

Coalton kisses Adria on her shoulder and squeezes her hand.

Adria takes a deep breath and starts with her story

Vote, comment and like