Chapter 19

" I am a super solider "

There is pin drop silence in the room. Evey soul present there have their breath stuck up.

" I am a super solider. In fact a rogue solider. I am a product of an experiment gone horribly wrong. But my scientist would not believe that. He is a maniac who made  ruthless soldiers like me.

I was taken away at the age of 5. I have no memory about my family. I didn't even know I was taken away until a few years ago when I was tasked with the mission of stealing away children in the remotest corners of the world.That was the time my Team lead said that we all were brought the same way. Then we are subjected to many tests.

The tests vary from physical to physiological. They check our strength by subjecting us to many gruesome grueling activities like getting beaten up, making kill the children who weren't upto the mark in the most innovative methods.

We had to find new methods to torture them if not we were tortured. I... I was the topper of the lot. We showed one emotion and that was to show no emotion as we have a chip inserted inside of us and he controls all our behavior and emotions.

I have no idea what a family is. I have no idea about the different emotions that you people show. Maybe that's why Coalton never felt genuine when I said I wanted to kiss him. I truly want to kiss him.

I was tasked with stealing more children. I have no idea what got into me that I changed my course and landed here.

When we were on our mission to retrieve the stolen kids that were hidden in a particular place, I met this young lady who was different. She was mostly like Kate and Erica always full of smile and love. I instantly liked her. She was like a saviour for me I guess. The days I spent with her were the best days of my life.

She knew about us and she wanted to help as many of us as possible. She helped me how to blend with the people. How to cry? How to smile? Basically the basic chores that normal people do.

My team lead found out about it and tortured her in front of my eyes to see if I could show any emotions. He raped her for many days and finally ordered me to kill her. She smiled when I plunged the knife through her heart.

I guess that something snapped inside of me and I wanted to be out of there. I planned my escape and landed here. At first I didn't know where to go nor what to do. I stayed at shelters and one day I saw an advertisement at a cafe and applied. They were happy with me as I didn't speak much. The money was sufficient for food, clothing and home.

People never gave me home saying I was weird and that I would cause them trouble. So I gave up on a house and slept at shelters.

It was during these days that I started to observe people around me Started to imitate what they did so that I could blend with them. Then the cafe I worked for shut down and again I was left without work.

It was during this time that I was wandering that I saw you people having picnic and I was hunger. I walked up actually to steal some food but suddenly I was attracted to Coalton and ended up kissing him.

Once I kissed him I felt different. I never felt that way when I kissed other men but with Coalton I didn't want it to end. He....he brings out the emotions that I have never felt and I like to feel it that's why I ask him to kiss me" confesses Adria

Coalton blushes a bright color of Beet. He closes his eyes and shakes his head and tries to hid his smile.

None of them speak for a while. They are still trying to wrap their head about what Adria said. Ivan and Robie look at Adria with a new found respect.

Kate is the first to get up and walk to Adria.

" You are my little sister I always wanted. I will help you feel, I will be with you in your every step Adria" says Kate and hugs her.

" You know the first time you and Erica hugged me I felt nice and different. But when I helped you and Erica in your delivery I knew I would protect those babies with my life" says Adria and hugs Kate tighter.

" We will all be there for you Adria" says Christian and hugs her as well.

Coalton feels so happy that he has so many people to help her and love her. He is so proud of his family and friends.

Adria is pulled into a group hug by all the family members.

" You need to understand her better and give her all the love you have. Of all the people in the world she felt a change because of you Coalton and that says something. Love her and cherish her" says Stallion and pats his brother's back.

Suddenly both the brothers are pulled in for a hug by Erica. She is crying, laughing  and in short gone crazy.

" Am so happy for you Coalton. Kiss her already please" says Erica snuggling between her brothers.

" Will you kiss me now atleast " asks Adria brazenly

Coalton blushes hard and Kate pushes him to her. The whole family is waiting in bated breath for the kiss.

Coalton gently pulls her to him, cups her cheeks and kisses her forehead.

" Noooooo" scream the whole family

Coalton has the last laugh and walks away with Adria in his arms.

Vote comment and like