Chapter 5

Kate: But I LOVE U ❤️❤️

Jhonny: Make the first Move now Bud!

      "Coalton left the group"

Coalton has settled in the cabin and watching both Kate and Adria with hawk eyes.

Coalton doesn't like the idea of Kate working in this stage of her pregnancy. He and Stallion have told her a million times to take a break but the woman doesn't listen.

Coalton hears the chimes and knows that a customer has come. Kate gets up but Adria beats her to them.

Adria has a smile plastered on her face which is not very genuine. She struggles a lot when her emotions. The only emotion she can show is being emotionless. But with consistent practise she can smile a little now.

" Hello.... My name is Adria and I will be helping you today"

" Hi" says an elderly woman with 2 girls by her

" Hello I am Kate and what is that you are looking for?"

"Oh it's my daughter's reception on the 3rd of next month and we were looking for gowns for all of us"says the lady

" This way please" says Adria and takes them to the gown area.

Coalton is very curious to know how Adria would handle and he is standing a little far from them and observing. Kate joins Coalton as well. Coalton has his hand protectively around Kate's shoulder.

The trio bring out few dresses and start trying.

It's almost 2 hours and the ladies have finally settled on few dresses they did want to try again and finalize

They call in Kate as well for help to decide on the best one.

The three ladies come out with the first dress.

" How does it look?" asks the lady twirling around so do the girls.

" It looks--" before Kate could finish her sentence Adria butts in. Adria is someone who is brutally honest. Kate and Coalton are going to experience it first hand now.

" It looks like crap. You boobs looks like a mosquito sting. You don't want your future husband running for the hills looking at that mosquito bite" says Adria with no emotions as a matter of fact.

Coalton and Kate are gaping at Adria. Kate immediately works on damage control.

" Mam what she ment to-" she is again cut off by the lady who is looking at Adria with intense gaze

" I like her... No scratch that I love her.  I want your attention and your thoughts on our dresses. I want my daughters and myself to be dressed the best" syas the lady looking at Adria

Kate and Coalton sigh in relief.

The next dress is tried

" Your husband could sit on that arse of yours. It looks so fake with the extra padding" says Adria

The lady and her daughters are in splits. This goes on with Adria rejecting every dress.

" Well now that you rejected all the dresses would you be kind enough to get the perfect dress for us" asks on of the daughter

" Yes!! I already have something in mind" says Adria. Aria has a photographic memory and runs  along to get the dresses and the matching accessories.

The ladies wear the dress with the accessories and the shoes. They come out to show. Kate and Coalton are dam impressed.

The ladies look regal, beautiful, elegant and at the same time sophisticated. The ladies look at themselves and go crazy.

" We loved shopping here and a special tips for Adria please " says the lady paying for the dresses and all the other accessories.

Kate is overwhelmed and hugs Adria.
Adria suddenly stiffens. She does not know how to react. She just pates Kate on her back and walks away.

Coalton walks towards Adria. Adria as usual is checking out  Coalton brazenly. He becomes a little shy and has two pink dots on his cheeks.

Coalton has never seen any woman checking him out so boldly. Nor has he come across someone like Adria who has no filter between her brain and mouth.

" You did well Adria" says Coalton softly looking at her beautiful eyes.

" So do I get to kiss you?" asks Adria

Kate who was walking towards them chokes on her spit.

" Kiss her already Coalton" says Kate

Coalton turns beet red and looks everywhere either than Adria.

Adria walks upto him and looks up towards him. Coalton lowers his head and kisses her cheeks.

" Oh! not here. I want you to kiss me on my lips" says Adria

Kate bursts out laughing.

" Huh - Uh Adria ... The thing is.... I... Look only your boy friend or your husband can kiss you on your lips ok" says Coalton bashfully. No one else should be kissing you there.

" Oh ok... I will keep that in mind" says Adria with a straight face.

Coalton and Kate walk away and get to this cabin

" Coalton! You could have kissed her!! She has asked you so many times now . Just kiss her!" yells Kate

" Calm down Kate. I just can't kiss random girls like that"

" Oh so she is random now"

" God I didn't mean like that. I want our first kiss to be special not like this ok. I want to know her, date her and then kiss her"

" Awww you are so romantic Coalton"

They finish the work for the day and head out. Coalton helps Kate into the car. Adria walks towards them.

" When do you deliver your kid" asks Adria

" Kids! I am having twins" says Kate

" Nice" says Adria waving a bye to Kate. She again checks out Coalton and walks away.

" Jesus! That girl is too bold to be checking me out like that" says Coalton

" That she is! I love her Coalton. Go get her and make her yours already and make beautiful babies" gushes Kate

" Kate!!"  groans Coalton.

Vote comment and Share 🥰