Chapter 6

" That she is! I love her Coalton. Go get her and make her yours already and make beautiful babies" gushes Kate

" Kate!!"  groans Coalton.

Far away in an unknown location.

" Did you find her?" asks Dr. Sky

" No"

" Her last location was New York. For God sake what can be so difficult to find her?? I need her by the month end. I don't care what you do or how you do I need her. I have paid enough money to your boss so get your pretty arse to work" barks Sky

The two assailants hear him and cut the call. They send out her picture to all their known people.

" Why does he want her so much. We can always arrange for someone else" says assailant 1

" Heard she is a special woman with very peculiar abilities" says Assailant 2

The two men walk away in the dead of the night.

----------

Adria walks to her shelter and finds a corner and goes to sleep. She keeps replaying Coalton's kiss and there is a different emotion stirring inside of her that she never felt.

She suddenly thinks of Dr. Sky who would want her as any cost. She had removed one of the tracker that he has fixed into her leg. She somehow managed to remove before she could give away her location.

Unaware of the danger that's coming her way Adria has a peaceful sleep.

" Did you reach?"

Adria's phone chimes with a message

" Yes Coalton I did. Thank you"

" Where are you now?"

" In the shelter"

" What? Didn't you get a house?"

" I need money to get a house. I will get one once I get the salary"

" I am coming and getting you to my place send me your location"

" Why? I am use to this place. Will I see you tomorrow?"

" Today is the last you stay there. Yes you will see me tomorrow. Good night and please stay safe"

" Good night C"

" I like the name 'C' "

Next morning all the Woods family gathered at the table for breakfast.

" I am coming with you today to the stores" declares Coalton

" Huh!" saya Stallion raising ad eyebrow.

" What? No I want to go as I need Katie's help" whines Ivan

" No! I am going and for the love of God hire someone" snaps Coalton

" Stallion!"calls out Coal

" Yeah"

" I nees the keys to the house that Kate stayed in"

" Ok" says Stallion and passes the keys to him

" Someone is in LOVE" declares Ivan and gets smacked on his head by Coalton

Stallion kisses Kate and helps her settle in the car with Coalton. Stallion proceeds to dropoff Jacob to school.

Coalton and Kate arrive at her stores. Coalton helps Kate settle down in the stores and goes to find Adria.

" Come" says Coalton extending his hand towards Adria who was just entering the stores.

Adria holds his hand and walks towards the car. Coalton can't help but feel good holding her hand which dwarfed in his huge hands. He loves the warmth of her hand and holds  onto it.

He opens his car and helps her into the car. They drive towards the apartment that Kate use to live it until she was shifted.

" Adria this is your new house. You can shift your things today itself. I don't want you staying in the shelter one more day"

" Ok. But I need to get my things first"

" Come on I will help you"

" But Coalton this is a very big house and I am not use to staying in such big house"

" Don't worry you will get use to it. Kate and myself will keep dropping in often only if you are ok"

" Yes please"

Coalton drives her towards the shelter and she gets one suitcase of hers and hops into the car.

Coalton makes a mental note to take her shopping and buy some stuffs for her. He sees through the side of his eyes that Adria has turned a little towards him and staring at him.

Coalton becomes a little conscious and sees ahead. Even after a while he can feel her eyes on him.

" Adria! Why are you staring at me?"

" I like watching you. You are very handsome and I like you" Adria instantly

Coalton is totally taken aback by her statement and blushes.

" I like the way you blush makes me want to bite those cheeks" says Adria again instantly with a poker face.

Coalton stops the car abruptly and looks at her.

" Are you playing around Adria? Because for facial expression is totally opposite to your words" says Coalton softly not wanting to hurt her.

" What? How should I keep my expression then" asks Adria trying to make different faces

Coalton doesn't say anything and drives off to the apartment and help her set up her clothes.

" Adria would you mind if Kate or I took you shopping. You clearly need some nice clothes and maybe some ... You know .... Some lingerie from Victoria" says Coalton bashfully

" Ok I will go"

" Good.... So let's get you back to the shop. But before that let's pick up some lunch"

Coalton and Adria pick up some lunch and drive towards the shop.

Kate is grinning like a Cheshire cat looking at both of them. She waddles upto them and links her arms through Coalton and pulls him away.

" Did you guys kiss?" asks Kate urgently

" Jesus! Woman why do you keep asking that. No I haven't kisses her"

Kate fake gasps

" You need a class in Art of seduction by Kate Stallion Woods"says Kate flipping her hair back

" No!! What you need  is Art of keeping quite by Coalton Mason Woods" says Coalton in annoyance

Kate laughs and kisses his cheeks and walks back.

" Kate!! Please walk slowly you are carrying not one by two babies please be careful" whines Coalton

Kate turns back smiles at him and waddles off.

Coalton sees towards Adria and he smiles seeing her working her charm with another customer.

Vote comment and Share 🥰

Please follow my insta account iammai2228