Chapter 15

" We are waiting" says Coalton in a serious tone.

" Well it was a usual day today. We didn't have many customers except for The Grey Family. I was helping them with the dress when I heard glass shatter in Kate's cabin. We are rushed immediately.

Erica had come down to go out with Kate for a few errands.

When we entered the cabin we saw both Kate and Erica on the ground screaming in pain. Dr. Grey asked Ryder, Javier, Esma and Janet to shift the girls on the bed. I went about to get the supplies for them" says Adria with a poker face.

" Ok continue please" says Stallion and the rest of them are spread along hanging to everything that Adria said.

" Kate and Erica were bleeding when they lifted them. There was blood everywhere and they had to deliver the kids. They didn't have time to take them to the hospital.

Dr. Grey decided to deliver them here and I helped here" says Adria.

" You... I mean you helped her with what?" asks Colton

"I helped Kate deliver the twins. I am programmed for that" says Adria

" You are what?" asks Colton with irritation

" Drop it Coalt" says Stallion and walks towards Adria

"Thank you so much Adria. I owe you" says Stallion and pulls her into a hug and kisses her head.

" Yes we owe you Adria" says Jhonny and hugs her as well.

Colton doesn't talk anything but keeps staring at Adria.

" Coalton help Adria clear up the mess. Call in the cleaning crew and we will head to the hospital. Do not say anything to Adria" says Stallion in his authoritative voice.

Coalton is still looking at Adria intensely

" Am I clear brother " states Stallion loudly

" Crystal brother" says Coalton turning towards Stallion

Both the brothers have a stand off before Stallion is pulled away by Ivan.

Coalton does not say anything the whole time. The crew comes in and cleans everything. Coalton and Adria wait up and lock up the stores and head to the hospital.

Coalton is overwhelmed with all his niece and nephews he is over the moon.
Coalton feels a little jealous seeing his brother and sister having a beautiful family.

" You will too have a beautiful family soon"says Mason hugging Coalton.

Coalton just nods and walks towards the babies that are now kept in a different ward.

He stands there and watches them for a while.

As he walks towards the room where Erica and Kate are present he sees a sad looking Jacob with Ivan.

" Hey Bud! Why the long face?" asks Coalton picking him up

Jacob doesn't say anything and buries his face on Coalton's shoulder.

He sees Stallion signalling him that Jacob is feeling left out with the new arrivals.

Coalton nods and takes him to a nearby ice cream shop followed by Ivan.

" Who wants an ice cream?" asks Coalton

" Me! Me!" shouts Ivan

This makes Jacob laugh.

" Should we buy Uncle Ivan an ice cream Bud?" asks Coalton

" Yes!" says Jacob excitedly

" But why? I like you more than him and he is new to our group" says Coalton

" But sharing is caring Uncle Coalton besides we have so many ice cream here that we can share right!" says Jacob

Ivan and Coalton have a huge grin on their face.

" So Champ! Why the long face?" asks Ivan

" I don't like the new babies" says Jacob innocently

"Oh! But why?" asks Ivan with a serious face like they are discussing world War three.

" Because everyone are loving the babies and not me. They are looking, hugging and kissing only the babies. Dad and Mom are also talking only about the babies" says Jacob with tears in his eyes.

" Oh that's a problem now champ" says Ivan

"How do we solve it?" asks Jacob with big eyes.

" Hmm... We can slove it if you can answer few of the questions " says Coalton placing the ice cream cups in front of them.

Jacob is already drooling over the ice cream and just nods this head.

Sorry for the small chapter

Vote like and comment