Chapter 7: Drunk and High

We had just entered the sweaty club and my mood instantly perked. I had only been to this club once or twice when Nyla comes down to visit. Partying and clubbing wasn't my perfect idea of fun but Nyla never failed to make me have a good time.

My eyes immediately landed on the bar and i began walking forward when i felt a warm hand grab my wrist. I looked up to see Sin saying something but i couldn't make out the words. We were about the same height so he leaned over so i could hear him better.

"VIP" he said and I could feel his warm breath on my ear. If it was a girl who had done that to me i probably would've left the club with her then and there, but it was Sin we were talking about so I snatched my arm from his grip and walked up the stairs to vip.

When we arrived at the velvet ropes of VIP we checked in and the mc on the stage announced that Sin was the special guest of the night. Screams and shouts had erupted from the crowds and they had to send extra security as girls and even guys tried to break through the velvet ropes. Nyla and Kapri were already seated and Sin and I slid in across from them.

Nyla had a huge grin on her face and she had already started blabbing to Sin. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on Kapri who looked fine as hell in a skintight red dress that left nothing to the imagination. I smiled and started to shoot my shot.

"Um Hey Kapri, you look beautiful tonight." I said scratching my head nervously. I honestly wasn't as confident with women as i thought i was in my head. In my head i had game but in real life I was a mess. I've had a few girlfriends in the past but I broke up with all of them because the relationship felt empty. I wanted to try with Kapri i felt like she could be different.

"Heyyy Jelani, I haven't seen you in a year or two, you look good too"

"Yea had been busy with school, you know how college is" I said referring to how she was a business major.

"You should let me see your art sometime, love"

"Yea of course" I smiled at her. That's what I liked about Kapri. She always remembers stuff about me and she was the sweetest girl i knew except for Nyla. I just wanted to make her mine.

....

I felt hot. Kapri and I had moved to the dance floor while Sin was on stage performing his hot song "Body". Kapri was grinding her hips on me and to be honest i was drunk.

Before the summer I had never went to any college parties since I only felt comfortable with Nyla and because of that I was a lightweight who could probably get drunk from a beer and a half.

I had a bottle of hennessy in my left hand that i chugged while using my right to guide Kapris hips. Nyla was on stage with Sin living her best life and recording for her instagram story. I felt good.

Suddenly the hennessy bottle was empty and I couldn't hear a word Sin was saying on stage and Kapris hips were starting to blur. I remember Kapri had handed me a gummy bear a while ago on the dance floor I had thought it was strange but now i was starting to feel the effects. It was an edible. I groaned as I tried to make my way to the bathroom pushing through the sweaty bodies.

I finally made it to the bathroom and i gripped the edge of one of the sinks and tried to steady my vision. I had never been crossfaded before and I was starting to panic. I was hyperventilating and everywhere felt hot.

I couldn't determine what was real and what was the henny so when i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist i melted into the security of physical contact. Whoever it was they smelled good. I was still aroused from Kapri's lap dance and i was honestly ready to fuck whoever was behind me.

"I thought I was the gay one" I heard a low chuckle i instantly recognized.

I know it was wrong but i wanted to hold on to him more.

"Come on we getting outta here, J"

I didn't want to move so i gripped his white tea and pulled him onto the bathroom floor. My intoxicated brain didn't have time to register how disgusting this floor probably was.

I sat down with my legs in front of me spread into a V while Sin sat in between them.

"J get up we gotta go" his voice sounded like he was underwater.

I gripped his t-shirt tighter than a baby holding onto a cheeto.

"Kiss me"

"you're drunk"

"yea and i want you to kiss me"

I pulled his face towards mine and placed sloppy kiss on his big lips. For a gay nigga he didn't seem into it he was almost frozen; that only made my drunk brain try harder to make his lips move.

"J, are you—-"

The door opening and Nyla's voice registered in my brain and i was almost instantly sober i stood up fast and pushed Sin on the floor.

"Fucking fag" i spat with a scrunched up face so Nyla knew i wasn't about that shit.

They both stared at me in utter shock before Sin got up as well and stormed through the door.