Begining

*Narrator's POV*
It was a normal day in Adventure Bay and Ryder was with Marshall and Chase at the Town Hall because Chikaletta was stuck on top of the Town Hall's roof.

Chase was handling the situation of the worried crowd while Marshall hoisted his ladder up from his truck and got Chikaletta to safety.

The crowd applauded Ryder, Marshall and Chase for a job well done.

"Oh, thank you Paw Patrol! You've saved the day once again!" Mayor Goodway exclaimed in her usual cheery voice as Ryder and the pups smiled at her.

"It was no problem Mayor Goodway, remember if you're ever in trouble; just yelp for-" before Ryder could finish, someone interrupted him and began to step forward as the crowd began to part, as to give this mysterious guest a way towards where Ryder, the mayor and the pups were.

Mayor Goodway then gasped in shock and in a little bit horrified, as the person who was now in front of the crowd was non-other than her OLDER sibling, Mayson Goodway.

"Mayson-?! What are you doing here in my city?" Mayor Goodway asked while Mayson just scoffed and showed to Mayor Goodway and to everyone who was in the crowd with them the deed to the Town of Adventure Bay.

"Sorry little sister, but Adventure Bay DOESN'T belong to you anymore. It now belongs to ME." He said while smirking victoriously while looking at Mayor Goodway's complete shocked expression along with fellow shocked expression coming from Ryder, Chase and Marshall.

"And as the NEW Mayor of this City," Mayson Goodway began to announce.

"We shall be joining cities with the ONE and ONLY Mayor of Foggy Bottom, Mayor Humdinger." He finishes his announcement which shocked almost everyone in the city.

Mayson then turned his attention towards Ryder, Chase and Marshall.

"You are the leader of the Paw Patrol, yes?" Mayson Goodway asked while Ryder, despite his shocked expression from the sudden change of mayors just then, nod his head and curiously eyed the new mayor of Adventure Bay.

"As order of the newly-elected mayor, you have a week to have your silly little group of mutts out of the city, never to be seen again." He coldly announced aloud, to which there was a lot of shocked and surprised gasps.

"Wait a minute Mr. Mayor. I can't just simply give them up or abandon them out of Adventure Bay. They're my friends, my own family, and we will always stick together." He defended while taking a glance at both Chase and Marshall, with them both looking proudly at Ryder. They knew that their leader and friend won't simply abandoned them, and the same goes for Ryder with all of the pups at the Paw Patrol.

"No; I want them ALL GONE before this week ends, or else I'll do it FOR you. I can sell them; I can do whatever I want with them as long as they're on THIS land, under MY rules, MY city." He coldly stated, while Ryder never left Chase and Marshall's side as the two pups are now hiding behind their leader and friend for protection, now genuinely scared a little from the new mayor.

"I'm the mayor of Adventure Bay now, and no one has the power to overthrow me. Not even you, little sister." Mayson Goodway glared at her sister, who still looked genuinely surprised, while chuckling a little bit.

"You have a week, leader of the Paw Patrol." He said and then glared darkly passed them and went straight towards the City Hall's doors with both Marshall and Chase having a bit of the courage to growl a little back at him as he passed by.

"Come on you two, let's just go home..." Ryder softly ordered them in a low-toned voice, as they both nod their heads: actually thrilled to get outta there as fast as their vehicles can carry them.