Seperated but still Cared For

*Narrator's POV*
The boxes were heading in full speed, following the road out of the boarders of Adventure Bay and into an unknown dirt road.

The pups saw different roads up ahead as they all looked at one another.

"Hey guys, lets make a promise: A promise to return to our home, Adventure Bay!" Marshall said aloud while getting the attention of the other pups.

"Let's promise to never forget each other!" Skye continued while they all looked at one another, with a determined smile on their face and a hint of sadness in their eyes.

"Let's promise to always remember one another, and the adventures we all went through!" Rocky said aloud while they all agreed.

"Let's promise to always keep what we've learned from Ryder and from each other!" Everest also said aloud following Rocky as they all agreed as well.

"Let's promise that no matter where we end up and whoever will find and care for us that we'll always remember that we are all friends till the end!" Zuma said while they all agreed in chorus.

"Let's promise to always keep our pup tags, as a reminder that we ARE and Forever always; The PAW PATROL!" Rubble said aloud while raising his paw as they all howled as agreeing to what he said.

"Let's promise to not forget about Ryder!" Chase said while all of them howled once more as each of the boxes now took a separate road leading to unknown roads.
-----------------------

Kanter Road leading to Lumios City......

The young mixed breed pup's mobile box then came to a halt at a door step as he felt nervous, scared, alone and sad at the same time. He didn't realise that he was whimpering a little loud that he only snapped out of it when he heard the door unlocked and a young girl was at the door.

He didn't know what to do but the girl already made the first move as she called for her parents and immediately, the young pup settled in with a new family.
---------------------

Fyzl road leading to the Town of Arilla.......

The captain of the small town was relaxing for a bit since he had just gone out to sea when all of a sudden, something bumped in his chair.

He looked at what it was and saw a dark brown puppy with an anchor for a collar in a box. He looked around as if someone lost a dog until he immediately found out that the dog can talk.

He was surprised and shocked at first but when he heard about the young pup's tale, his heart was soften so he decided to care for the pup and make him his first mate whenever he would sail across the sea.
-----------------------

Tara road leading to a town named Arken....

There was a young boy who would help his father during his work at a big project that was under construction. Knowing his son, his engineer of a father wanted to give him a present for his birthday which was also that day.

They were both wondering around the their town when they saw a little bit of dark grey smoke from their boarders so they went in and investigate.

Upon arriving on the boarders, they saw a puppy-sized English bulldog and the puppy was buckled to what it seemed to be like a automobile box.

Immediately the young boy wanted to keep the young pup and his father agreed, anything to make his young boy happy.
-----------------------

Emeria road leading to the entrance of the City of Halo......

The young Siberian husky pup that was buckled on the box was found by a small little orphanage that was filled with children.

Instantly, all of the people there loved the little Siberian husky that they would smile whenever the pup would wag its tail and do a little trick.
-----------------------

Innestria road leading to the Eastern City of Filliela.......

A teenage boy found a red and white metal box with a small cockapoo all seat belted inside.

He showed it to his parents but his parents didn't want him to have a female dog so he decided to run away from his parents and started a new life with his new found friend.
-----------------------

Hyrrea road leading to the town of Gariame.....

There was a small burning happening in a medium sized house when all of a sudden; one of the fire fighters there noticed a small Dalmatian pup that was close to where their red fire truck was stationed so the fire fighter decided to keep the young pup and later showed to her comrades and they all decided to keep the young pup at the station.

Undrellia road leading to the city of Preissa......

A young woman was walking alongside with her dogs when she spotted a familiar colour schemes box. She then told her pack that they need to check the red and white metal box that was just there on the side of a building when they saw a German Shepard pup buckled in the box.

"Chief, he seems to have an owner." The french bulldog said as she eyed towards the pup's police officer style pup tag.