The Last Destination

*Narrator's POV*
Ryder came into a halt as the cemented bridge came into view. It looks like the van won't fit as it was a bridge made for small vans and cars.

Katie got off from the driver's seat, stretched for a bit and went towards the back to wake the pups and Jake, who was sleeping comfortably.

The pups all yawned and began to wake up while Jake stretched his arms and legs when all of a sudden, they all heard loud honking noises. Marshall was the closest to one of the windows so he took a peek and his eyes widen which he instantly jolted awake.

"Oh no, it's them!" Marshall said in a panicked tone while giving a slight howl alarming the others.

On that cue, Ryder opened the double doors at the back of the truck and soon they were all running on foot as to try and get away when they saw on the other side; the new Mayor, Mayson Goodway, along with his men were blocking the it only way out.

"We're trapped." Katie said while looking at both ends of the bridge. On one side where they just used as the entrance; the pest control people were threes but they were now very few of them because of the incident with the shampoo and the soap at both the Lookout and while they were on the road.

On the other end of the bridge was Mayor Mayson Goodway, alongside him was his men but the Kitty Catastrophe Crew was nowhere in sight.

"That was a fun little chase you got us going for Ryder but just like ANY OTHER game, it has an end." Mayson Goodway said while smirking evilly and then ordered the pest control people to now get the pups as Ryder, Katie and Jake all stood in front of them.

Their options were limited as Ryder became to think; they're in a situation wherein they're at the side of the bridge already, their backs now faced against the wall- figuratively- and their enemies are at both ends of the bridge which though to be their last chance of saving the pups.

Ryder's options were limited but both ending up with the same outcome:

If he chose to battle them all, even with Katie and Jake's help; the pups would get captured and the three of them would be captured as well.

If he chose to surrender and give up, the Mayor would gladly take the pups and do something horrible to them while he, Katie and Jake would be locked up and thrown in jail.

There is a third option, but that would mean breaking his promise to his pups. The pups were his friends, his companions, his team and most importantly

The pups were his family

And they would always mean the world to them. But he has to decide which decision he is going to follow.

"End of the Line PAW PATROL. Time for your final destination!" The new Mayor, Mayor Mayson Goodway, said while began to laugh evilly out loud.

Ryder's thoughts were broken when he heard all of the pups' growl and was at their side, ready to fight alongside them. He then looked at each and every one of the pups then looked at the collars.

He then took out his pup pad, which he got from his motorcycle before the current situation they are now in occurred. He then decided to listen to what his mind is telling him but his actions were by his heart.