Hatched A Secret Plan

*Narrator's POV*
It was three days since Mayson Goodway became mayor and three days since the day Mayson proposed the deal to Ryder and his pups.

Night falls on the fourth day as all of the seven pups was now asleep on each of their dog houses. Jake went back and brought Everest's dog house, so that she could have a bit of a sleep over at the Paw Patrol Tower. She has a small designated spot right in between Zuma and Chase's lots.

Meanwhile, Ryder and Jake were at the tower discussing what they should do when Mayor Mayson Goodway DID come for them and the pups.

"Jake, do you think you can find seven owners for them on time?" He asked while Jake did some thinking and said that he might know some of his relatives who would love to have the pups.

"But Ryder, you're going to break your promise to them by doing that." Jake said with worry in his eyes and a sad face.

Ryder sighed and nod his head slightly.

"I know, I know. I just don't want them to get hurt, and even if we put up a fight; I know that the new Mayor is going to team up with Mayor Humdinger to get rid of the pups. I care about them too much Jake, I can't let any one of them hurt or worse." He said while messing up his hair a little bit.

"Why don't we reach out to the little dudette at the Salon of pets? Surely she might give us something." Jake suggested to which Ryder agreed to and decided to call her first thing in the morning.

He knew that his pups won't forgive him, but knowing that they're alive and well is better than knowing that they'll be captured or worse by the be new Mayor of Adventure Bay.

While Ryder and Jake were discussing; back at City Hall, the new Mayor then took off his disguise and sighed happily as he contacted a number through his cellphone and the line began to pick up and soon had a conversation with him.

-----------------------------

Bold- the New Mayor
Italic- Secret person

-----------------------------

So, have you got all of their attention?
-Secret Person-

Of course I did. I took over their City, took the position as Mayor AND made sure that those no good Paw Patrol would EVER harm us or our plan.
-New Mayor-

Great, now before the fourth year of your rule; remember to do the SECOND phase of the plan.
-Secret Person-

Don't you think I already know that? Once I know that no one can REALLY stand in my way, THEN and ONLY THEN we shall release the second phase. Turn their leader into one of our own LOYAL leaders.
-New Mayor-

Exactly. And we also have to make sure those no good pups of the Paw Patrol are SEPARATED for GOOD! Or else, one flaw and it's GOODBYE to our future of ever getting that Land into one of our own.
-Secret Person-

Gotcha.
-New Mayor-

Their conversation ended with the new Mayor re-applying his disguise using makeup and enhance dressing up to make sure no one would find out about the real him.