One Last Hug?

*Narrator's POV*
The new mayor of the town, Mayor Mayson Goodway, now held the Paw Patrol, Katie and Jake surrounded with both of his men and the pest control.

Ryder had to decide and he needs to do it now and fast. He had two options but either of those would get them nowhere. But then he looked at his third option, so now he's debating whether or not to follow that.

But in the end, he was going for it.

*Ryder's POV*
I then used my pup pad to activate my motor cycle that was still connected to Katie's truck.

I then looked at the new mayor's men and the pest control people who were surrounding us and initiated my motorcycle to get them to tumble back to where Mayor Mayson was.

It worked on my favour so I used the truck and made the motorcycle took a hard turn using my pup pad- to make the truck and it's things inside tumble over.

With the last of the pet supplies like shampoo conditioner and the basins used for bathing the pets, I manage to get us some time.

I saw the pups' tails wag a bit, knowing were safe for now- but as they all looked at me, I kneeled in their level with sadness in my eyes but my expression on my face says that I'm calmed and know what to do.

"Ryder? What's with the sad face?" Zuma asked while I began to hug all of seven of them.

"You've all been good pups." I began, while sadly looking at all of them.

"Ryder?" Chase softly asked while I heard the other pups began to sadly whimper as I hugged all of them once again.

"You're all such best pups. You've all been there for me; in times when I'm happy and in times when I'm sad. You worry about me and kept me safe." I continued while we all heard the racket coming from the other side of the bridge, knowing that my time is limited.

I then reached towards my pup pad and commanded it to release Katie's truck and went over to where we are.

They all saw how my motorcycle dismembered itself and turned into little boxes that could fit one pup.

"Ryder, wait-!" Skye was about to protest but my tears were already falling as they all looked at me.

"I know I said that we'll be together. I know I made a promise. But I couldn't let them take you away, I just couldn't. You are all so very important to me. You're all not just my pups, you're all also my family." I told all of them whole heartedly as they all began to whimper out of sadness and I saw tears were falling from their faces as we all shared one last hug and told them to get on to the metal boxes.

I disabled my pup pad and stored it in Chase's box as I told them my plan.

With one last look at them; Katie, Jake and myself all stood and started to distract the new Mayor as I saw the boxes moved on their own with my pups all buckled in.

I can hear their yells and their loud sad whimpers as well as their sad howls, hoping that I could take it back. Take them back to the Lookout, serve them treats and let them play in the backyard.

But I can't.

I made my decision to let them get across and hopefully, people with kind enough hearts would find them and take care of them.

"Take care; Zuma, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Marshall, Everest, Chase. May we all reunite soon." I said to myself as I felt strong hands cuffed me and was now leading me to a black car.

'So long, Paw Patrol.'