beginnings were fun huh

People usually say that they thrive off in quiet, quaint places where they can hear themselves think, spend a moment or two with their inner selves and pretend to be as spiritual as they seem to see others are.

What a load of crap I say

I had always been surrounded by people for as long as I could remember, and so much that in fact, noises had become an essential part of everything I did. Growing up in a joint family was not an easy task for a person who seemed to have been the shy one throughout her life.

I had my parents, my grandparents, and my uncle's family all together in a cramped apartment of 3 rooms, none of which made it better. The only part where I will say thanks to my existential luck is for not making me live with snobs but instead, giving me the perfect kind of paternal and maternal figures that I would eventually grow to love and respect my whole life. So yeah, back to the noise

Since almost 10 of us lived together in a small place surrounded by families, it was obvious that we were always going to be listened to and never heard when we wanted to. So now when we finally shifted to a better and secluded place in comparison, the lack of noise seemed to throw me off my game completely.

I had my own room and a study room, score!

It was obviously filled to the brim with as many books as I could have, and more continued with time. Being a reader at a time where digital was expanding fast was not lucky by any means, but we all had to eventually do something to survive our sane heads on.

Funnily my mind thrived on random conspiracies, murder thrillers, and music. I loved mysteries ever since I knew what Enid Blyton wrote about, and that started my adventure as a passionate girl for a crime anywhere, just to use years of all those raw analytical skills come to play, but in small knit towns such as tinker town, it was hard to have a rate of anything, especially crime.

But as luck would have it, I was going to be very happy soon.