welcome home

I was sitting in my moms car as we drove to my dads place. "Hey mom what is this place that dad lives at again" I asked looking out of the window."oh its called Addison Apartments dear" she said with a bit of excitement in her voice. I sigh and open my bag and get my headphones and phone out. "How much longer till we get there" I asked putting one headphone in. "About a few more hours dear" mom said.

~time skip cuz why not~

I feel the car stop and i look out the window. All I see is this old and rundown looking building. " Holy shit this is the place" I said looking to my mom. " Just give it a try please and watch your language" she said. I sighed and got out of the car getting my things out and putting them on the curb

Mom hands me a paper of what floor dad is on. " Ok dear I will call you later" she said getting in her car. I sigh and pick up my things. I walk into the apparent complex and look at the paper ok so 4th floor I thought as I entered the elevator. I knock on the door and see well dad.

"Y/n sweetie how are you"he said hugging me and causing me to drop my things "hey Henry" I said trying to break free from the hug. "Sweetie please call me dad i am your dad after all" he said finally letting me go from his grasp.

I pickup my things and walk inside "so where is my room at dad" I asked looking around. "Oh you get the spare room" he said smiling point to the room. I nod and go over to my new room and set my things down. Meh ill unpack later I thought and I left the room.

"Imma go look around dad" I said walking out the front door. I look at my phone in the elevator and of course nothing like always. I got to the lobby and went outside. I walked the streets for a bit till I seen a skate shop. I went into the store and seen skateboards and roller skates. I got a pair of skates and bought them.

After I got outside I put them on and stood up. "This will be much better than walking" I said to myself. There wasn't much to see since it was a small town. I looked at my phone and seen it was already 10 pm. "Damn its already that late" I said as I skated home.

I didn't bother taking my skates off so I just skated to the elevator and then to my apparent. I got into the house and took off my skates setting them by the door. I hear what sounds like rock music coming from one of the rooms. I go to the room and open the door leaning on the doorframe. "Really dude blasting music this late" I said smiling

Sal pov

It wasn't but a few minutes after I got home and into my room that I started playing sanity falls. I was playing with gizmo while dad works. " Really dude blasting music this late". I look up and see "Y/N YOUR HOME" I jumped up and ran to her nocking her to the floor. "Hey Lil bro" she says as she flicks my mask. "Can I see under it sal?" She asked me. I looked at her and nodded unbuckling my mask.

As I took it off I could feel her cold hand touch my face. "Oh Sal im so sorry I wasn't there" she said almost crying. "Hey hey sis its ok" I said putting my mask back on. We looked at the clock and seen how late it was "Its late Sal and you have school tomorrow so go to bed" she said. I laughed"ok mom" I said getting up and into my room "goodnight y/n" I said "goodnight sal" she said so soft and caring.

( A/N hey sorry if its to long or short its my first time writing a fan fic and I just had this idea for a while if you have any requests or suggestions feel free to let me know)