Im not a ghost

Your pov

I was setting up my room while waiting for Sal to come home from school. I was playing music in my room when I heard the front door open I knew it was Sal and I was going to yell to him until I heard more voices. I think it was a girl and two boys with Sal. So i stayed quiet.

"Hey dude where is that music coming from" i heard a boys voice who I think was the same age as me.

"Yea Sal what is that" the girl says
"Oh its a ghost I found in our spare room" Sal said.  I know good and damn well he didnt just call me a ghost I thought.

"Cool can we see" the three said. "Uh no they dont like to be bothered" I hear sal say.  " HEY MORON STOP TELLING ALL YOUR FRIENDS THAT IM A DAMN GHOST" I yelled.

"Hey who was that and why did they call you moron" one said
"Yea wait is it Travis" the other said.
"No no guys its fine" sal said.
I come out of the room (y/n is in the outfit above if you dont like it you can change it) " you fucking moron i said to stop calling me a ghost" I said punching Sal in the arm.

"Ow sorry anyway guys this is my sister" Sal said holding his arm. "Y/n nice to meet you guys" I said standing beside Sal. "Im Ashley but everyone calls me ash" the girl said and damn was she hot.

"Im Todd"one of the two boys said I believe he was a nerd by the way he talked. "Sup dude im larry"the last one said . we shook hands and they went to sals room. I went to my room and looked through by bags that moron took my markers and pens I thought to myself.

I got up and walked into sals room "hey moron wheres my markers and pens"I said towering over Sal. "I uh dont know what you mean" Sal said trying to play it cool. "My markers and pens are not in my room so what did you do with them" I said looking at him. Sal points to his desk and i pat his head "good Sal" I get my art stuff and leave.

I start playing music and I sit in the floor and draw on my wall. I decided to do some creepy and sketchy stuff. I git up and went into the kitchen and laughed watching Sal try to bake.

"Never could bake could ya" I said taking over the baking. I looked down and seen bits of weed in the mix and looked at Sal. "Really dude weed cookies arent you like 14 or 15" I said putting them in the oven.

"Im 15 and there is nothing wrong with it arent you like 16 and smoke" Sal said smiling under his mask. "Ok cigarettes are different from weed dipshit and yes I am 16 so while dad is away for business you have to listen to me" I said Looking at him.

"Damn it alright you win but can my friends stay over" Sal said. "Yes they can Sal but no misbehaving im gonna be at the store for a while getting some more are stuff so be safe" i said grabing my things.

"Ok and dont get killed big sis" sal said looking at me. "I wont" I said smiling and pulled a knife from my bag.

Sals pov

I texted the group chat after y/n left letting them know the plans.

Sally man:hey guys my sister said you all could spend the night.
Lar bar: hell yea sure thing Sal be there soon.
Todd man:sorry but I have to sit this one out me and Neil are spending time together.
Ash❤: omw be there in a bit.

~time skip~

I open the door to let in Larry and Ash. "Hey dudes"I said. "I brought popcorn"Larry said holding up popcorn.  "And I got the movies"ash smiled holding up movies. We set everything up just as y/n came inside with junk food and what I think is some sort of diaper like thing.

(A/n agian really sorry if it is to long or to short im tired and currently staying up to write a few parts of this)