kisses and ghosts

(A/n a new update finally sorry i haven t made a story update ive been working on getting new parts done to)

'I've been living with Sal for a while now. I actually think it's been a few weeks maybe a month. I don't know I can't remember but Sal and ash are together and Larrys been hanging out more. Oh and Sal said he is going to introduce me to his friend Megan i think.' I close my journal and put it up.

I started writing in a journal so i could remember things when im older. I hear the front door close and hear voices. "Hi moron, morons girlfriend, and stoner" i say going into the living room.

Sal and ash wave and larry nods at me. "So are you ready to meet Megan" Sal asks holding his gearboy. I nod and grab my boots. We head to the elevator and to tbe 5th floor. We go into a bathroom which smelt horrible. "Megan i brought my sister up to meet you are you there" Sal says leaning against the door.

In a flash a kid who I guess is megan appears. "holy fucking ghost lord" i say jumping back, bumping into Larry. "Sorry megan shes news to all this ghost stuff" sal says. "

"Its alright sally face" megan says and looks at me "hi im megan". "Im y/n" I say sitting infront of her. "Oh i have to go sorry mommys gonna play a game with me" Megan says as she disappears.

"Holy shit that was odd" i say. "Larry said the same thing anyway im going out with ash for a few hours" Sal says leaving.

~time skip sorry~

Me and Larry decided to go to the treehouse. We sit up there and joke around for a few hours till my phone rings. "Hello" I say putting my phone to my ear. "Y/n sweetie its mom". I sigh "oh hi mom what do you need". "Oh right i need you to come home with me and spend the holiday with me". Oh shit. "As in holidays how long do you mean mom" i glace at larry who looked interested. " maybe a few months or years dear". "Oh ok mom". "Good ill pick you up this weekend".

She hangs up and I fall to my knees crying 'great a panic attack now'. Larry gets up and hugs me "hey its going to be ok". "I dont wanna go back to her" i say crying. "She- she sounded drunk i-i cant go through that agian i-i cant be with her shell hit me again" i say rambling.

"I-" before i could speak larry kissed me. "There its ok calm down"larry said pulling away. I looked at him and kissed him. I felt him kiss back. While we kissed my hands went around his neck and into his hair. Larry put his hands around my waist.

We pulled apart for air. I looked at larrys hands and chuckled "man who knew we would kiss lile that to stop me from crying". Larry laughed and leaned into kiss me agian but we heard Sal and ash laughing. Me and Larry pulled away and went to the separate side of the room.

When Sal got into the treehouse i told him i would be leaving for a while. Lets just say he didnt take it well. Sal yelled at me and left. I felt bad but what could I do I didnt have a choice. Ash left after Sal and i got up to leave but larry pulled me back.

"Wanna finish what we was doing" Larry whispered. I looked at the door then to Larry. Larry kissed me and i kissed back. My hands going into his hair and his hands going around my waist. Larry picked me up and my wrapped around his waist.

~time skip~

I got up and looked at the time 1:00 am. "Sals going to be pissed" I said putting my clothes on. "We dont have to tell him for now" Larry said rolling over. "Whatever you say" i say going out the door. " i love you clumsy ass"larry said looking out the door. "I love you to stoner" I said walking off.

(Heyyyy so i got the next two parts written down and all i have to do is type them oh and sorry i skiped a smut scene)