argument

Larry pov

"YOU BETTER FUCKING EXPLAIN Y\N" Sal yells walking to y/n. I looked over at her and seen that it looked like she was about to cry

"Sal,it was just a kiss calm down"y/n says putting her hands up infront of her. "DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN DAMNIT"Sal yells. "Sal please,i know I fucked up i was wanting to tell you about this"y/n says backing up.

"Sal bro its my fault im sorry"I say trying to direct his attention to me. "STAY TF OUT OF THIS LARRY"Sal yells looking at me. "Sal me and larry are together you can't change that"y/n says. "OH YEA GO AHEAD KEEP DATING MY BEST FRIEND MIGHT ASWELL FUCK HIM TO"Sal yells fwaling his arms in the air.

" WE DID OK WE FUCKED,STOP BEING SO OVER FUCKING PROTECTIVE IM OLDER I CAN MAKE MY OWN FUCKING DECISIONS SAL I DIDNT TELL YOU,YOU COULDNT DATE ASH"y/n yells walking to Sal. "I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE"Sal yells at her. "I CAN KEEP MYSELF SAFE SAL ENJOY LIFE BE A FUCKING KID FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE" she yells.

This went back and forth for a few hours till Sal says"how long". "Few months Sal" she says. "HOLY FUCK GUYS COME SEE THIS"ash yells. 'Thank god thats over with' I think as we walk to where ash is.

"What is it"I ask. "It looks like some sort of trap door"ash say in response. "No shit Sherlock open it"y/n says. Ash opens the door and looks inside "i dont see anything"ash says looking back at us.

"dronomo" y/n says and she jumps down the hole. "GOD DAMNIT LIL STONER"I yell jumping after her. " GUYS COME LOOK"y/n yells. We all find her and sal says"holy shit".

(Hey stoners sorry its short I wrote this in first period im trying to update more but i hope you like this, stay high stoners -Roe 👻)