10- make out session

*sexual content I guess*

Alex pov

I saw y/n standing at the counter wipping it down. All I've been able to think about since Friday was our kiss. I saw her there and thought, we are alone. Maybe, if she lets me, I can kiss her again. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her hips and I could tell she didn't mind. I decided i'd be bold. I tucked her hair behind her ear and bent down to reach my lips to her right ear. Then I whispered, "is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?". I heard her let out a tiny gasp and respond with, "is it?". I could tell she was red. At this point she had stopped wiping down the counter. I started to kiss all along her neck. She leaned her head back and to the side. I continued to kiss along her neck and now I had more area. I could hear her breathing start to slowly fasten. "I wouldn't do anything" she finally said. "Good" I turned her around and kissed her soft lips. I then picked her up and brought her over to the couch. I placed her down, got on top of her and began to kiss her again.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I grabbed her leg and pulled it closer to me. I began moving my hand up on the outside of her leg. I was now at her waist and I kept moving up. I slowly snaked my way up her shirt. I heard her let out a soft moan as I did so. God it was hot, and now I know how easy it is for her to crumble. I stopped kissed her for a second and looked at her. "Is everything alright?" She asked looking confused. "Yes, everything is alright. Um can I..." I gestured towards her shirt. She shook her head yes, so I then removed her shirt. After I did so, I took mine off. I saw her stare at my torse. I cleared my throat. She looked up at me and I smirked at her because of her staring. She instantly went red. "You look hot when you blush for me" I whispered in a low voice as started to move my hands up her body again. She got even more red. She suddenly sat up. I wasn't sure why, then she pushed me down to the other end of the couch. I gave her a confused look. She then got on top of me in a straddle position. She pushed her hair out of her face and leaned down and placed a long kiss on my lips. She then sat up which then confused me. I flipped her back to bottom and said "don't tease me". She let out a chuckle a quietly responded with "Yes sir".

We went back to making out for another 10 minutes. Suddenly y/n's phone started to ring. As she reached for her phone I continued to give her little neck kisses. "Shit" she whispered "What?" "Clays calling me" she said sitting up. She answered and put it on speaker.
"Hey guys!" Clay and George said from the other end of the phone.
"Hey, what's up?" She replied sounding as calm as possible.
"Nothing much, just checking up. Making sure Alex hasn't already burned down the house and letting you know we landed safely and are all settled in"
"No, don't worry he hasn't. And I'm glad you landed safely" she said looking at me with a smile.
"So what've you guys been up to?"
I instantly tried to not laugh. She smacked me in the shoulder before responding. "We recorded 2 videos for our channels and we were just editing them when you called"
"Ooo sounds fun. Well I'll let you guys go finish editing"
"Alrighty, I'll talk to you later, love you pissbaby"
"Love you too short stack". Then she ended the call.

Y/n pov

I chuckled and ended the call. Alex was sitting up with his shirt on already and he handed me mine. I put my shirt back on and layed on Alex's lap. A second later he lifted my head and placed a pillow where my head was lying before. He then took a blanket from off the back of the couch and covered us up in it. He turned on a movie and we just sat quietly watching it. He was stroking my hair and I just lay the calmly. I was thinking about everything the just happened. I liked it, no, liked it isn't the right term, I loved it. The way he touched me, the way he kisses me, the way he knows how to make me blush. I love it all. I would kiss him all the time if I could. And us cuddling right now, I was so at peace that I could stay here forever. I was so comfortable and content. Shortly, I fell asleep.

A/N: Word count: 845
Heyyy sorry for the shorter chapter! I know this isn't a smut chapter but I'm still embarrassed because my friends read this....

Anyways, if you haven't already got drink some water and get a snack! Have a great day/night habibis!❤