12- Truth or dare

~Some sexual content

We all sat in a circle and decided that we were going to "Ok I'll go first!" Niki said.
"Ummm Tess, truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Is it true.... that you want to be friends?" She said nervously.
"Of course!". They both smiled at each other before moving on. "Mhmm Y/N, truth or dare?" Tess said looking at me.
"I'll go with truth" I giggled lightly.
"Is it true.... That you like somebody?"
My whole body froze. If I said I did like someone, everyone would start asking, but if I said I didn't, tess would know I'm lying.
"Uhh yeah, I guess you can say I do" I chuckled nervously staring only at Tess so I didn't make it obvious who it was.
"Wait... Y/n who do you like?!" Alex said fake shocked trying to hold back a laugh. "Why do you deserve to know?" I said raising an eyebrow. Everyone continued to ask me, but I kept telling them no.

It was now my turn to ask someone. But who? "Uhh Ranboo, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Mhmm lets see.... I dare you to slap Tommy"
"Wot!?" Tommy yelled from the other side of the circle
"You heard me Tom, now prepare for a slap"
"Ugh fuck you Y/n" Tommy sighed.
After that Ranboo walked over to Tommy and slapped him across the face, but it wasn't too hard.
"That wasn't so bad" Tommy said rubbing his cheek.

The game went on for a little longer, giving and receiving truths and dares. I was zoned out for a while until I heard my name called.
"Y/N, truth or dare?" It was Sarah,
"I guess dare"
"I dare you to go upstairs with Karl and make out"
"Ok... Wait, WHAT?!" I said after a moment.
"You heard me. And don't ditch on the dare, you don't want to be a chicken do you?"
"Well if Karl is ok with it, then fine" I looked over to Karl for his response.
"Uhh I'm ok with it, it is truth or dare so its not like it means anything" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Ok, lets go" I got up and headed upstairs. I could hear them giggling as we walked up the stairs. I looked back at Alex, who gave me a nod. They continued to play truth or dare as we headed up the stairs.

We went into Alex's room and shut the door. I started to walk over to sit on the bed. "We don't have to kiss or anyth-" I was cut off by Karl grabbing my hips and placing a kiss on my lips. I placed my hands on his chest. A second later I pulled away.
"Um Karl?"
"Yeah?"
"Aren't you Alex's best friend..."
"Yes..."
"And you said he talks about me a lot..."
"Mhmm"
"Does Alex like me?"
"I think so"
"Karl... If he likes me... Than why did you kiss me?"
"Oh no... Y/N I'm so sorry"
"No no its ok"
"It was just the dare, I'm sorry"
"Its ok, come here"

I placed another kiss on Karls lips to which then he grabbed my waist and pulled me in. We kissed for about 2 more minutes before we walked downstairs.
"Can we be done now?" I asked.
"Yes, only if you guys kissed. So did you kiss?"
"I looked at Alex who was staring at us. "Yes.." I said quietly.
"Ok then come downstairs".

I know I'm single and not dating Alex, but I felt as though I cheated. He seemed fine. When Karl and I sat down he was laughing and messing around. But for all I know, it could be an act.

We finished up playing and by time we were done it was around 10 pm. "Ok, I'm going to head out" Sarah said giving me a hug.
"Ok, have a safe drive"
"I will, it was nice meeting you all, bye!" She said as she walked out the door.
"It was nice meeting you too!" Everyone said.

"I think I'm going to head into our room" Niki said. "Ok, I will too" Tess replied. Then Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo all headed upstairs. "Well guys I'm going to head up to" Karl said giving a wink to Alex.

It was just Alex and I all alone in the living room. I stood up and started to walk along the wall to go to the kitchen and get a bottle of water.
Suddenly, Alex spins me around and pins me to the wall, holding onto my neck. I gasped, I wasn't expecting him to do that.

"Listen" he leaned in close to my ear "I know we aren't dating, but you're mine" .  "oh yeah?" I said shakily "prove it". I knew this was a risky move, but fuck it. "To bad that there are other people in the house". I let out another small gasp. "What? Do you not like the truth?"
"Just fucking kiss me already"
"Oh?" He said with a smirk
"Alex Quackity either you kiss me or I walk away, your choice"
"Well if you want to walk awa-"
I took a fist full of his shirt and pulled him close.
"If you want me to walk away" I got closer to where our lips were practically touching "I will". I looked up into his eyes from his lips and suddenly I was being pinned harder into the wall with a grip still on my neck. He began to kiss my lips rather roughly, but passionately.
He soon trailed down to my jawline and started to kiss along there.
I let out a small whimper that only he could hear.

He made out like this for about 5 minutes. "I should probably get back to the girls" I said in a slight pant. "Awe ok" he said staring into my eyes. He let go of me. I grabbed a bottle of water, and as I was walking away, smack, Alex Quackity slapped me in the fucking ass. "What the fu-" I whisper yelled. "Eh eh, be quite, you don't want to disrupt the others". I wanted to slap the look of his face, but instead I said "oh, I'll get you back, just you wait" "I can think of a few ways you could-" "Goodnight Alex!" I said loudly as I walked away quickly. I entered my room and saw Niki and Tess sitting on my bed.

"What took you so long?" They asked looking up at me. "Well uh"......

A/n: Word count: 1089
Ooo ok semi cliff hanger. I genuinely apologize for this chapter, it probably seemed rushed. Sorry for the shit chapter!

I hope you have a great day/night habibis!, get a snack, drink some water, and be productive! <3